• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL Transfer Rumours

FFC Mariner

More rumours circulating in Italy that Vinnie Grella is in talks with SW6's premier football club.

Doubt it TBH, he would be unlikely to get into the current MF but could be a useful squad player.

tuftman

Kaka wants to leave A.C Milan for Chel$ki
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=782807

Drogba to Barcelona, Torres to Chel$ki and Eto'o to Liverpool
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=782608

Should the Kaka transfer go through it becomes a world record as far as transfer fees go

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
Bearinator said:
Zamora = average
Pantsil = below average

Relegated

Beat Celtic 3-1 yesterday so I think we might go ok. Zamora scored.
I wouldn't read too much into beating that bunch of soap dodgers! :p

The SD's also played the night before at Southampton.

FFC Mariner

Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Bearinator said:
Zamora = average
Pantsil = below average

Relegated

Also, with all the left footers being at Randwick they might have had a few missing lol

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Bearinator said:
Zamora = average
Pantsil = below average

Relegated

Also, with all the left footers being at Randwick they might have had a few missing lol
ROFL...I never though about that!! :piralaugh:

loyalist

The 22-year-old, who spent last season on loan at Aston Villa, has joined on a four-year deal.

Carson, who had been linked with a move to West Brom's fellow Premier League newcomers Stoke City, is the club's sixth signing this summer.

The fee for Carson could rise to 3.75m, while the club have an option to extend the contract by another year.

"Scott is a young keeper who has achieved a lot in a short space of time ," manager Tony Mowbray told West Brom's official site.

"I think he's been looking for some stability in his career after spending a lot of his time as a Liverpool player out on loan at other clubs.

"Scott is one of a group of very talented, emerging, young English goalkeepers. Hopefully, we can provide him with a platform to push his career onwards and upwards."

Carson's signing takes the Baggies' summer spending to 13.75m.

Mowbray has also recruited Roman Bednar, Luke Moore, Do-heon Kim, Graham Dorrans, Gianni Zuiverloon and Marek Cech as he looks to build a squad capable of surviving in the Premier League.

Carson joined Liverpool from Leeds for 750,000 in 2005, but spent last season on loan at Aston Villa, making 35 Premier League appearances.

And the 3.25m fee marks a major reduction in the player's asking price, with Liverpool previously holding out for around 10m, a fee that saw Villa cool their interest in the player.

Carson had also been linked with Blackburn Rovers, with their keeper Brad Friedel reportedly a target for the Villans.

serious14

TUFTY-mitchell said:
Kaka wants to leave A.C Milan for Chel$ki

Can't happen - Kaka belongs to Christ, and that would not only mean that Christ gets a chunk of the transfer fee, but it would also qualify as 'third party ownership', which as far as I'm aware is illegal.

;D

serious14

T said:
I didn't know Christ had an interest in football...

Well, he's a fictional character, so there's no way in knowing what he likes or doesn't like, but Kaka insists he belongs to him.  Rules is rules y'know??

hasbeen

T said:
I didn't know Christ had an interest in football...
Of course he did ... played in goals back in the sixties if you believe the graffiti of the time ...
Jesus Saves ...... but Greaves gets the rebound

fedelta

It's true..

jesussavessoccer.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members