• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast United

Michael

Were there a lot of injuries last week?
No woodbine, new signing Schumann and a couple of the new defensive signings..

They’ve been abit hush hush about the squad this season compared to last. I’ve heard there’s been a bit of the old crappy footy politics going on from people I know in the club.

The fullbacks were a killer for them last week especially the young RB. And the wingers didn’t help Arbelo and Sanders too much. Lyons isn’t a winger. He needs to be next to Macca instead of the Japanese boy.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
The game against Uni the other day was pretty bloody good BUT. How good is young Steen WOW ....and good on Les for buggering off out of the torrential rain ....which I’m sure the UNSW meteorology dept organized when a serious whooping was on the cards

BrisRecky

9-1 against FC Garzy just now at Field number 2 at Pluim
Although I did hear one of the lower grades got 20 something v other Garzoids...Fark moi

BrisRecky

Bit more of a struggle last night v South Coast Flame BUT a 2-1 win is still a 2-1 win ( beat em 9-0 last time)
Les had Michael Glassock as his co -host , so if Hong Kong don’t work out , Glasso can get a job at SBS
MOM...Yuki

FFC Mariner

They seemed very flat and Flame were a completely different side to last season (9-1) wasnt it? Still, 3 points when you arent at your best is the sign of a decent side
Macca is head an shoulders above any other player on the pitch most weeks and could easily get a run 2 grades higher
Pretty sure the 18's got up and 20's drew.
Good weekend for CCU

priorpeter

They seemed very flat and Flame were a completely different side to last season (9-1) wasnt it? Still, 3 points when you arent at your best is the sign of a decent side
Macca is head an shoulders above any other player on the pitch most weeks and could easily get a run 2 grades higher
Pretty sure the 18's got up and 20's drew.
Good weekend for CCU

Extends their lead in club championship as well, as Fraser Park’s 20s and 18s both lost. Now 49 points clear, c’mon!!

BrisRecky

What’s this f**kin bollocks about Central Coast Council fining teams for playing this weekend , it’s not like we’ve had a friggin cyclone all week or something....they keep that shit up and playing fees are gonna go up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami