• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad for 2008/09 Season

Sym

bozukaah !

I like it, did anyone else laugh the first time they heard the name David Seaman..

I sure did.

skilbeck

Sym said:
bozukaah !

I like it, did anyone else laugh the first time they heard the name David Seaman..

I sure did.

wait a minute wouldnt you have been too young to have known what semen was at that age :p

Blair

Danny
Bojic  Wilko O'grady Tadrosse
    Gumps  Mile  Merenda
            Adrian
      Macca    Simone
Bench: Redmayne D'Appuzzo Porter Owens Sasho
Sydney game squad.

marinermick

...thA Bo$$... said:
            Danny
Bojic  Wilko O'grady Tadrosse
    Gumps  Mile  Merenda
             Adrian
      Macca     Simone
Bench: Redmayne D'Appuzzo Porter Owens Sasho
Sydney game squad.

lol, not a hope in hell

Deej

Central Coast Mariners
Media Release
Tuesday, 11 November

D'Apuzzo signs on for sophomore season

The Central Coast Mariners long-term playing stocks have been further boosted by confirmation that exciting youngster David DApuzzo has extended his stay on the Central Coast for a further season after signing on for the Hyundai A-League 2009/10 campaign.

DApuzzo was offered his first Hyundai A-League contract by the Mariners on the eve of the current season after impressing for the yellow and navy in a series of trial matches.

Since then, the 20-year-old has impressed at every turn contributing eight competitive appearances in Mariners colours, six of which have been made in the Hyundai A-League.

Furthermore, the former Australian youth international scored the Mariners historic first ever goal in the National Youth League in the most recent of his three caps in Australias new elite competition for young players.

"Were delighted to have extended Davids stay at the Mariners for at least a further season, weve been most impressed by his contribution to our Hyundai A-League campaign to date and were sure that he has much more to offer our club and football in Australia," said Mariners Executive Chairman Lyall Gorman.

"Davids re-signing is another significant show of intent in regards to the direction of our club in the medium to long-term, that being another tremendously exciting young player signing on for what will be a landmark period for the Mariners.

"We have the 2009 AFC Champions League to look forward to in addition to the challenges offered by the expansion of the Hyundai A-League, not to mention the second half of our current Hyundai A-League season where we have strong ambitions to surpass the standards that we set in 2007/08."

Prior to joining the Mariners, DApuzzo had been a regular in what is commonly regarded as Australias premier second-tier football competition, the NSW Premier League, despite his tender years.

Starting at Blacktown City in 2005 and followed by seasons at Sydney Olympic and then APIA Leichhardt, DApuzzo has also registered three appearances in the worlds most prestigious tournament at Under 17 level the FIFA Under-17 World Cup.

While with the Qantas Joeys in Peru in 2005, DApuzzo started each of Australias three group matches in Lima and Chiclayo, including their breakthrough win over South American rivals Uruguay.

"Ive thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Mariners to date and its great to have signed on for another season in the Hyundai A-League with a fantastic club that is represented by a top group of players and coaching staff," said DApuzzo.

"My first few months at the Mariners have been very enjoyable and its exciting to think of what lies ahead in terms of the business end of the current season and then an AFC Champions League campaign and I hope to play as significant role as I can in both competitions."

The Mariners will resume their Hyundai A-League 2008/09 campaign at their Bluetongue Stadium home on Saturday, 15 November, when they host AFC Champions League finalists Adelaide United. Kick off is at 7.30pm.

Prior to the main game, the Mariners National Youth League 2008/09 campaign will continue with a fixture against Adelaide United. Kick off is at 4.45pm, gates open at 4.30pm.

Tickets for this match are on sale from Ticketek outlets, from the Ticketek website www.ticketek.com.au, or via phone on 132 849.

Ends

clarence

Good news that D'Apuzzo has signed on for another season.

ATM he is a bit raw for senior A-League games, and maybe only for sub duties. He gets caught out of position a few times by more craftier and senior players, but in time, will probably come on good.

So he'll see an ACL campaign up close, play games in the NYL and be on the bench for the senior team when opportunity arises. But he can develop into a better player and make claims for a left side position in the future.

midfielder

Greenpoleffc said:
Possibly Bear, or the leg that Talay smashed is worse than 1st thought?

Anyone got an update on Heff ..... I tho he was due back soon ...I recall reading in the preseason somewhere he neded about 3 months ....... week 12 soon add two weeks for FIFA international matches plus some preseason ..... so the 3 months has passed .... but still no word

marinermick

midfielder said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Possibly Bear, or the leg that Talay smashed is worse than 1st thought?

Anyone got an update on Heff ..... I tho he was due back soon ...I recall reading in the preseason somewhere he neded about 3 months ....... week 12 soon add two weeks for FIFA international matches plus some preseason ..... so the 3 months has passed .... but still no word

try reading the most obvious thread this sort of information may be in:

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=2041.200

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred