• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

midfielder

what are the Miller rumours....would be surprised if he goes to another aleague side as he will get game time here..... and plays in a quality back line....

Kilsin

As far as I understand there are other reasons in play such as numerous clashes with other players at training, blow ups with the skipper etc. Perhaps he is feeling a need for change.
I picked that up during an interview with Monty when he said and I'm paraphrasing here "When isn't there an issue with Louis" then he laughed.

I got the feeling he was a handful to manage from that comment.

Miller is a talented young guy and I wish him well but like others, I hope it's overseas and money for us, rather than an A-league team.

Pirate Pete

I picked that up during an interview with Monty when he said and I'm paraphrasing here "When isn't there an issue with Louis" then he laughed.

I got the feeling he was a handful to manage from that comment.

Miller is a talented young guy and I wish him well but like others, I hope it's overseas and money for us, rather than an A-league team.
Interesting. Thanks.
I don't always listen to those interviews.
Also with what Ken said on the podcast one week.
Something about Miller playing right back as the centre defence places are taken.
Too many beers have been consumed since I listened to that podcast. Maybe someone else remembers it better.
Perhaps Miller has decided he wants to play in the centre and has to move.

Anyone know how long Miller has left on his contract.

And I must admit I don't keep up with all the news, but I'm sure I saw a post on Reddit regarding transfer fees between clubs in the A League. Something along the lines of the new mob not being able to decide on how it would work. So just didn't bother with it.

Ironbark

Yeah I'd like an RB replacement if he goes. Hatch potentially (but isn't he a left sided player?). Is there anyone ready to step up from Academy?
Or can we buy with Miller's wage in the kitty?

Ads

Or keep pushing my agenda and go for gold with a back 3.

Stack the kids and stop teams steaming through the middle.

Gives Olli a bit more breath not chasing f**kers and him and Niz can become play makers for Urena and Cummings.

Unlikely but I’d like to see it tried by Monty atleast once this season, would suit our current stock of players.

LG__

If we went to a three at the back, we could hopefully see muller through the middle as an attacking midfielder, don’t think he has the legs to be going up and down the wing in that nizzy role

Forum Phoenix

Urena and Moresches games were directly correlated with how MV played. We could hardly get out of midfield. Not going to blame individuals for a team outcome. Even Nizzy was triple marked.

Michael, the fact you can’t see things like this, though honestly it was blatantly obvious, and instead take this opportunity to once again single out Urena for attack, is precisely the reason why people keep jumping on you about it…

But then you scream blue murder and injustice and that Urena’s forum family are always attacking you. Honestly, I’m not full of passionate rage about it mate, I just find it childish. And a bit destructive.

Michael

Michael, the fact you can’t see things like this, though honestly it was blatantly obvious, and instead take this opportunity to once again single out Urena for attack, is precisely the reason why people keep jumping on you about it…

But then you scream blue murder and injustice and that Urena’s forum family are always attacking you. Honestly, I’m not full of passionate rage about it mate, I just find it childish. And a bit destructive.

I didn’t scream blue murder about being attacked. Honestly couldn’t care less, it’d be hilarious if it ever happened in person. I jokingly referenced it once.
I expressed my opinion on a player that I think is overhyped. Admittedly getting carried away sometimes. And trust me, I’ve been analysing football games for about 10 years now. I completely understand when one teams tactics/style can nullify the others main threats. Just didnt think it needed to be typed. That’s you jumping to a conclusion.
I’ll criticise a player but I’ll also compliment said player when they do something that’s consistent and worthy of praise.

And believe it or not, outside of this forum, Marco isn’t the well loved supremely talented footballer many on here think. Majority of other Mariner fans I’ve spoken to at the stadium, pubs and in general agree with my sentiment.
I don’t want him gone by any means, I want to see the player some of you people see. And for the record I haven’t attacked him as a person, I’m sure he’s a lovely bloke.

do you believe Monty would’ve gone the extra mile to bring cumdog down here if Marco and even moresche (who I prefer over Marco) were banging goals consistently?

Tevor

what are the Miller rumours....would be surprised if he goes to another aleague side as he will get game time here..... and plays in a quality back line....
Watched the Nix v Cows game and now I see why they are interested in Miller, they are currently using Noone as a right wing back and it’s not going great and he gave a stupid Pen away and is not providing enough in attack compared to being a winger at City. Miller gives the chance to move him back into his best position. Also their backs don’t have a lot of pace. It became very obvious they need some one like him and he will play regularly for them IMO. I get the feeling that Monty wouldn’t lose a player by choice, maybe he hasn’t stood in his way if what people are saying is true. I feel we will miss his impact though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred