• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

FFC Mariner

After last night can we please settle the shit Neymar debate?
He added nothing except to get in Marco's way
Not sure what the Muller gamble was for. Experience in a big game maybe. He added nothing
Un-cololo needs more game time out wide

Ironbark

.............noooooooo!

If he goes overseas I'll be sad but happy for him. To the bullsh*ts would be a blow.

I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that there have been no confirmations on any transfer roumours, then realised they'd probably leave it until after the final to not disrupt preparations.

Expecting to get a clearer picture over the next few days. After bringing in Cummings I'd be surprised if we get any stringer now in this window though

turbo

Miller is exactly the sort of young player we shouldn’t be losing to another A league team - especially if it isn’t a genuine title contender. Upgrade the kids proactively and keep them to sell OS. An extra 10 or 20k wages will more than pay itself off if they move OS.

Ancient Mariner

Understandable if he wants to play centre back as he would definitely be 4th in the pecking order here.
A shame, but it will be interesting to see if his development elsewhere can continue in a different position. It will also be interesting if he can keep his reactions under control. It is becoming pretty clear that the refs are getting tired of him trying to draw fouls and his continuous complaining.
He can be an exciting player, but I will doubt if we will see that in a CB role.
Could open up a fullback position for Matt Hatch.

turbo

Didn’t Monty say “one in, one out”?

We’ve had two ins so far and no outs yet.
Suspect that will be Birraz when all the paperwork (visa) clears. Mauk supposedly has 1 game left for Adelaide and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was similar for him.

Also thanks for providing more detail to the Miller rumours, not being in the know gets tiresome when people here play their cards close to their chest so often.

Ads

Miller does look like somebody that would get defensive when criticised.

Would get flushed and feel it was personal rather than team mate venting in frustration, etc.

Like others said if going overseas good luck, but otherwise just another to add to the list moving sideways instead of forwards.

Michael

After last night can we please settle the shit Neymar debate?
He added nothing except to get in Marco's way
Not sure what the Muller gamble was for. Experience in a big game maybe. He added nothing
Un-cololo needs more game time out wide
And what did Marco exactly do last night?
moresche was constantly involved and looking to be involved. No one could say the same for Marco.
our “big” player unsurprisingly went missing.

Tevor

Miller is exactly the sort of young player we shouldn’t be losing to another A league team - especially if it isn’t a genuine title contender. Upgrade the kids proactively and keep them to sell OS. An extra 10 or 20k wages will more than pay itself off if they move OS.
I actually think the cows are a title contender, impressive roster and even with a knob manager they are a decent team. Will def be in the finals. If Miller is a bit of a dick which wouldn’t surprise me then the Cows are perfect with their paddock full of ego’s. Apologies for the puns.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami