• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbark

Hi Shaun,
I know you can't say anything until deals are done - but are we on the hunt for a couple of players still?
I know most here are hoping for a striker and cb - are either or both of these being considered?
Finally, is the final Visa spot still being assessed?
Thanks
Should have listened to the podcast first - it appears the answers are yes to more players and yes to a Visa but not necessarily immediately.

Go on Coastie Crew 16 - this is your chance to throw on another Dislike rating. Wouldn't want you to miss an opportunity *grin*

Coast Football Ramble

Should have listened to the podcast first - it appears the answers are yes to more players and yes to a Visa but not necessarily immediately.

Go on Coastie Crew 16 - this is your chance to throw on another Dislike rating. Wouldn't want you to miss an opportunity *grin*

Thanks for throwing out the recommendation to listen to us :D

Glad we answered your question and you enjoyed it (hopefully).

Forum Phoenix

I couldn’t resist sorry waspish :piralaugh::innocent:

Michael

Hey Shaun, will the special coastie jersey be available for purchase? It’s a very special concept and it’s been done perfectly, even if the club went with the red dotted one people would be all over it.
And is it being considered as the away kit or 3rd kit for this season? I feel like that would be a wonderful touch to recognise our regions football roots and would show a unified central coast football community.
If none of that is being considered and it’s not going to be sold, please reconsider even as a limited run or something!

shipwreck

Hey Shaun, will the special coastie jersey be available for purchase? It’s a very special concept and it’s been done perfectly, even if the club went with the red dotted one people would be all over it.
And is it being considered as the away kit or 3rd kit for this season? I feel like that would be a wonderful touch to recognise our regions football roots and would show a unified central coast football community.
If none of that is being considered and it’s not going to be sold, please reconsider even as a limited run or something!
Agree, I'll take one right now.

FFC Mariner

Sign me up for one in fat bastard size please

I'd love a fat bastard size of the FFA Cup shirt (with FFA Cup badge).

Shaun, would like to give the club mad wraps for getting the memberships out so early on this season. Ive been critical of this in the past when packs were late arriving, but to have them out so early has given me excitement and anticipation for the up-coming season!

Also, when is the new jearsey being revealed? If the stickers in the members pack are anything like the real ones, im looking forward to see it!

Reactions: adz

Insertnamehere

Oh definitely 3rd kit! Ill buy it for sure if it comes out for purchase.

pjennings

Hi Shaun

Jimmy from the podcast took minutes of a meeting re active support that you attended the other day. In the minutes it said "Management rights of the stadium would also secure us a W-league team".

Is this now a pre-condition for a W-League team?

turbo

Just my 2c / speculation - I doubt it, very few new teams could meet that benchmark. It would however mean we can invest in the required upgrades to facilities (change rooms etc..) knowing we can make money back with the revenue streams management rights opens up.

pjennings

Just my 2c / speculation - I doubt it, very few new teams could meet that benchmark. It would however mean we can invest in the required upgrades to facilities (change rooms etc..) knowing we can make money back with the revenue streams management rights opens up.

Sorry I probably should have said is it a pre-condition for the club to run a W-League team. We now have the required changerooms.

Shaun Mielekamp

Hi Shaun

Jimmy from the podcast took minutes of a meeting re active support that you attended the other day. In the minutes it said "Management rights of the stadium would also secure us a W-league team".

Just to clarify there is a imminent W-League expansion predicted by the new leagues strategic direction. Of course there is currently 3 and soon to be 4 A-League clubs without W-League. Stadium strategy and agreements will be a huge differential between W-League options and that is my personal opinion that a management rights opportunity would be enough to get the W-League finally across the line once and for all.

Shaun Mielekamp

Shaun

Two questions.

1] Can you give us an update on the COE.

2] Visa player, with roughly two and a half weeks to kick off, are we more or less likely to sign the visa player before the season starts.
Hey Midfielder

1. The COE is going ok, there isnt much progress for development at the moment as plans for a 2nd access are being worked through, this will take a while. But fields are in good condition and we have extended the warm up field to almost be full sized.
2. It is hard to say in regards to the last visa spot, we have been close at times but the right player hasn't landed yet. All discussions have been with players in the front third - to be honest I am unsure if something will happen by season kick off but if it doesnt it wont be from lack of trying.

midfielder

Hey Midfielder

1. The COE is going ok, there isnt much progress for development at the moment as plans for a 2nd access are being worked through, this will take a while. But fields are in good condition and we have extended the warm up field to almost be full sized.
2. It is hard to say in regards to the last visa spot, we have been close at times but the right player hasn't landed yet. All discussions have been with players in the front third - to be honest I am unsure if something will happen by season kick off but if it doesnt it wont be from lack of trying.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member