• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Black pudding is basically a scab , as described to me by a local in Camden town (London) on a O/S trip

Haha. He forgot the fat content. It goes down alright as long as you have a huge mug of tea to help wash it down.

nebakke

Nothing wrong with a good blood sausage... fried with some brown sugar, yum!
Eel, smoked or otherwise, I could never stomach, not even chased by a glass of Aquavit...

Pirate Pete

Ok, now we reeeeeally need to get back on topic.
Really?
Faggots
icon_razz.gif
Black Pudding
icon_neutral.gif

Jellied Eels
picard.gif
icon_dead.gif
spaz.gif
x1000000

So changing the subject I was talking to someone the other day who said it was time to start organising Christmas parties.
Having a look at the fixture list we are away to Brisbane on 30th November.
How does that sound for a forum Christmas do? The leagues club or Monty's place at Erina?
Close enough to Christmas, but not so close everyone will be busy.
Next date would be 14th December, but that's the smurfs away and some people may travel.

Coastalraider

Maybe we just start a seperate thread - ‘horrific things mariners fans eat and tell tales about when they are bored with a slow forum day’.

Any takers?

Ironbark

Hi Shaun,

I know you can't say anything until deals are done - but are we on the hunt for a couple of players still?
I know most here are hoping for a striker and cb - are either or both of these being considered?
Finally, is the final Visa spot still being assessed?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member