• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

..... sales generated are a very long way off from being close to a profitable model with the low margins that are on offer in licensed products at the moment.

The sooner the FFA put their fat fingers back in their pockets & give clubs the 'full control' of this area of their business, the better.

Buying supporter's gear from one's club isnt just a simple economic transaction, it goes deeper than that, to the heart and minds of those that wear it.

It creates that first step in the emotion of 'belonging', and it's that emotion that keeps a Football Club alive.

You'd like to think that x2 succesive muppets, that built a billion dollar family empire off of the back of an industry would 'get-it !?!' in that an economic transaction ONLY takes place because of the 'customer experience'
...... a phrase coined from their families industry.

Already knowing that, (and perhaps more members should be made aware just how much) the FFA recieves the majority of the profit from this area of A-League clubs business, leaves one with a shitty 'customer experience' :(

Again, the sooner the better.

Big Al

This is a growing issue in the game, the clubs as you rightly indicated have little or no control here. Interesting that the WSW once again are complaining that our tickets and fees are too high for them. All I can say is that there is plenty of benefits in becoming a member and the reciprocal deal with the jets is a very successful program that helps here. We are working with the Wanderers on some special members only prices to help alleviate the pressure here also.
What about a two game visitor membership for WSW and SFC fans this year

Offer them a small discount over the two games eg $50 instead of $60.
The benefits are CCM get the money now upfront and aren't reliant on weather or form or even the RBB being band or protesting due to the club trying to crack down on them.

The WSW fans get a small discount and NO TIcketek transaction fees x 2 games. So while they save more via the no transaction fee CCM doesn't lose any money from that. So they could potentially save $20 for 6 stings beer.

This will only work this year as we have the two games.
Will also give us a membership boost and the details of the other clubs fans so we can spam them for future games either next year or in two years time again to sell the same packages.

Manny_ccm

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...nure-with-mariners/193qsdkgkw761165fa7mu95dvi

Ben Cahn completes tenure with Mariners

cahn_1vg43pxmf7mnd1s8mq8imqj02w.jpg

1/1
The Central Coast Mariners would like to thank Ben Cahn for his services | Photo Credit: Radars Pics (c)
Friday, 8 September 2017 -
@CCMariners
The Central Coast Mariners can today advise that the club’s Youth Team Head Coach, Ben Cahn has made the decision to finish his duties with the Mariners to pursue other opportunities.
Cahn will part ways with the Mariners following the conclusion of his contract after a tenure with the club that included two PS4 NPL 2 campaigns and a season at the helm of the Foxtel National Youth League side.

During his time with the Yellow & Navy, Cahn oversaw the development of young Mariners players that include the likes of Trent Buhagiar, Steve Whyte, Lachie Wales and Adam Pearce who have all since gone on to make their mark in the professional football landscape.

Cahn has also managed the implementation of an approach to youth football that ensures the next generation of young Mariners partake in a 12-month-playing cycle across the PS4 NPL and Foxtel National Youth League seasons.

Cahn arrived on the Central Coast in January 2016 from Queensland.

The Central Coast Mariners would like to take this opportunity to thank Ben Cahn for his services to the club.

“I’d like to thank all the technical staff, administrative staff, players, volunteers and supporters I’ve worked with in my time on the Central Coast,” Cahn said. “I’d particularly like to thank Academy Director Ken Schembri, who gave me the initial opportunity to work at the Mariners, and the Youth Team staff that have worked tirelessly to create the best environment possible for the players.

“I’d like to wish all the Academy players luck in their pursuit of professional football and hope that I’ve been able to influence them all positively in some way.

“I also wish the Senior players and staff the best of luck moving in to the 2017/18 Hyundai A-League season.

“And lastly, thank you and good luck to the Yellow Army and Mariners fans who have welcomed me and passionately supported the Academy teams home and away over the last 2 years,” Cahn said.

Read more at http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...93qsdkgkw761165fa7mu95dvi#EYMOmuuTORWECVKq.99

VicMariner

I can't think of a worse job than a top level football coach.
It is so easy to lose for so many reasons other than coaching but you will get ignorant f**ks like me calling for your head....'cause everyone is an expert when it is not their neck on the line.

I genuinely respect people who can step into that furnace.

sydmariner

& while I'm at it, Shaun what's the go with this/BS ?? :eek:
View attachment 920

Fully aware it's nothing to do with you and CCM, but what's the narrative within clubs/FFA on this issue for fans wanting to go to these games, and having to pay these extortionate fees ???
I can't seam to be able to get ticket's for the game in ANY section not just the away bay:mad:.

Rowdy

I can't seam to be able to get ticket's for the game in ANY section not just the away bay:mad:.

I just had a crack at it, same result
...... no tickets available for the away section !!!
- unbelievable that it will cost Ault: $36 + +$4.45 fee?(added on prior to ->) +$9.95 transaction fee.

= $50.40 to go watch CCM v WSW Away !

- WSW have gone from Drive-By shootings to flat out Robbery !!

Shaun can you flick the WSW a please explain on the ticket issues above using the Ticketmaster website and a wtf o_O on prices

Taa thanks ;)

Gratis

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...nure-with-mariners/193qsdkgkw761165fa7mu95dvi

Ben Cahn completes tenure with Mariners

cahn_1vg43pxmf7mnd1s8mq8imqj02w.jpg

1/1
The Central Coast Mariners would like to thank Ben Cahn for his services | Photo Credit: Radars Pics (c)
Friday, 8 September 2017 -
@CCMariners
The Central Coast Mariners can today advise that the club’s Youth Team Head Coach, Ben Cahn has made the decision to finish his duties with the Mariners to pursue other opportunities.
Cahn will part ways with the Mariners following the conclusion of his contract after a tenure with the club that included two PS4 NPL 2 campaigns and a season at the helm of the Foxtel National Youth League side.

During his time with the Yellow & Navy, Cahn oversaw the development of young Mariners players that include the likes of Trent Buhagiar, Steve Whyte, Lachie Wales and Adam Pearce who have all since gone on to make their mark in the professional football landscape.

Cahn has also managed the implementation of an approach to youth football that ensures the next generation of young Mariners partake in a 12-month-playing cycle across the PS4 NPL and Foxtel National Youth League seasons.

Cahn arrived on the Central Coast in January 2016 from Queensland.

The Central Coast Mariners would like to take this opportunity to thank Ben Cahn for his services to the club.

“I’d like to thank all the technical staff, administrative staff, players, volunteers and supporters I’ve worked with in my time on the Central Coast,” Cahn said. “I’d particularly like to thank Academy Director Ken Schembri, who gave me the initial opportunity to work at the Mariners, and the Youth Team staff that have worked tirelessly to create the best environment possible for the players.

“I’d like to wish all the Academy players luck in their pursuit of professional football and hope that I’ve been able to influence them all positively in some way.

“I also wish the Senior players and staff the best of luck moving in to the 2017/18 Hyundai A-League season.

“And lastly, thank you and good luck to the Yellow Army and Mariners fans who have welcomed me and passionately supported the Academy teams home and away over the last 2 years,” Cahn said.

Read more at http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...93qsdkgkw761165fa7mu95dvi#EYMOmuuTORWECVKq.99
A real shame. I don't know Ben personally but I know people who work with him and he's respected highly both as a coach and as person

Big Al

I wonder if they have been suspended based on Shaun's comment about some agreement with WSW possibly being in the works

"We are working with the Wanderers on some special members only prices to help alleviate the pressure here also"

Wombat

Because 4 days ago Cahn said this on CCM's own website :

"Cahn praised his side for their development throughout the season and is looking forward to the upcoming Foxtel National Youth League campaign."

Okon most likely has someone else in mind that he prefers to be steering the Youth set-up that he will ultimately be drawing from for future 1st Team 'cattle'.

If so Okon is very very paranoid about having good people around him. I hope its nothing to do with Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb