• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Phoenix

Vertical stripes and a collar you can unbutton... FINALLY!!! A jersey for fat blokes!!! :cheers:
Does anyone know how to get a name and number on the back?

I did it a few years back. Just asked at the merch marquee on the right upstairs when you first enter the stadium.

scottmac

Suspended
Very Wellington. We've had better, but it's not a tragedy.
f**k the Phoenix. We wore stripes in the f**king ACL and before. Why is it that no one, not even our own are willing to give us our due. Its a kit f**king designed for the supporter. For us. FFS I just dont get it. Some people will whinge at just about anything. (This is not aimed directly at you celery)

scottmac

Suspended
these are great strips. Even getting some love from the neutrals on reddit

We've had striped jerseys before. WP are the ones that came into the comp late and decided to choose the same colours as us.
If I remember rightly they were basically black to begin with were they not. They've shifted away from that over the years and into our yellow.

Holy

f**k the Phoenix. We wore stripes in the f**king ACL and before. Why is it that no one, not even our own are willing to give us our due. Its a kit f**king designed for the supporter. For us. FFS I just dont get it. Some people will whinge at just about anything. (This is not aimed directly at you celery)
Well said!!
I, for one am going to get the whole kit, I think it's brilliant. And as previously posted in this modern age of downsizing everything, I have my 2 favourite things, surfing and foootball covered in the one outfit. Genius!!!

Big Al

If I remember rightly they were basically black to begin with were they not. They've shifted away from that over the years and into our yellow.
The nix kit isn't out yet either and I'm sure the A League would approve all kits. Also the 2nd nix kit was black (correct there). So they can wear black and us yellow

VicMariner

I couldn't care less if two teams have the same home kit. That's what away strips are for.
Sydney FC getting all defensive over their "Sky Blue" when Melbourne City arrived was pathetic.
Multiple teams in the English football system have the same strip and life goes on.

bikinigirl

. well I'm glad you blokes have got your boardies ... where the hell is my Mariners bikini !?

. I've been asking for what - a dozen years or more now, since the first 'beach party' game

. oh well ... I don't really have the body for it nowadays - and after finally caving in to shitty timeslots we moved to the dark side last year so there is less need

Wombat

If all the female fans wear bikini's im happy to wear mariners budgie smugglers let alone boardies. I support this move BG:overheadl:

ZedSpecials

Does look very much like Earlier Wellington home strips they seem to be moving away from 'our' stripes and going with littler ones, we must have told to pissoff our kit design

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Does look very much like Earlier Wellington home strips they seem to be moving away from 'our' stripes and going with littler ones, we must have told to pissoff our kit design
Looks very different to theirs for mine. About as much difference between ours and theirs as between theirs and our earlier stripes.

Our current design is closer to our first stripe design, just with an extra 2 dark stripes thrown in.

I mean, seriously guys. We have the yellow and navy first. We use those colours in stripes first. and somehow we're stealing somebody elses kit???

What. The actual. f***.

I expect this kind of crap from facebook, from the idiots who don't think we've won silverware. Not from here where we should have some proud in our club and what they've done with it.

Have a bit of pride in the fact that we're one of the few clubs to consistently stick to our colours rather than change the club colours.

ZedSpecials

Hahaha FIRE UP MATE!! I truly love this passion.
I herwith promise to investigate my inadequate levels of club pride and idiocy by daring to point out the obvious :)

Great kit though, i stuck my first ten dollars away for this jersey
Your shout... :popcorn:

adz

Staff member
Maybe they should have rules that there can only be 1 (vertical) striped team, 1 horizontal striped, 1 plain, 1.... dots? And....

dibo

Yep. After all, in other major leagues, there's only one team that wears blue, one that wears red, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred