• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Champions League 2008 - 'official thread'

bjw

bjw
Good luck getting tickets... Semi final was sold out super quick.

Is the game still being played at Hindmarsh? Or are they moving to a bigger stadium in Adelaide?

marinermick

FFA Media Release:

Adelaide United will next meet Japanese team Gamba Osaka in the Final, also to be played on a home and away basis, with the first leg to be played in Osaka on 5 November and the return match at Hindmarsh Stadium on 12 November.

Mariner Girl

The final is at Hindmarsh and the members tickets are on sale today through the weekend. General admission tickets go on sale next Tuesday.

We won't get tickets me feels, this will sell out very very quickly. Bandwagoners aplenty in Adelalaide at the moment.

Reckon we should see if we can get the Kendal Bar for the night and watch on the screen and cheer on our "brethren"
:pirashoot:

serious14

Hindmarsh, ay??  Interesting........ nice to see the second leg is at home though.  ;D

Bearinator said:
Is it funny that it feels normal cheering them on, and hoping to hell that they win the final?

Road trip to Adelaide to watch the final, anyone?

Pft, you were asleep.  :p

~Floss~

I think a lot of us have fond memories of cheering on Adelaide after cheering them to our Premiership win last season

David Votoupal

It says a lot that Adelaide United's ACL success thus far has been highly popular not just in Adelaide, but with football fans all over the country. I've spent a lot of time talking with their fans, post regularly on their forum, they're a great lot to get on with.

MattSimon

David Votoupal said:
It says a lot that Adelaide United's ACL success thus far has been highly popular not just in Adelaide, but with football fans all over the country. I've spent a lot of time talking with their fans, post regularly on their forum, they're a great lot to get on with.

I'm grateful to Adelaide for giving me more football to watch on Wednesdays :)
Plus this will fire up the A-League / J-League rivalry more, I'm loving it! Cornthwaite to smash Endo hahahaha!

I just can't WAIT for our turn in ACL.

The Umina Whiner

MattSimon said:
David Votoupal said:

I'm grateful to Adelaide for giving me more football to watch on Wednesdays :)
Plus this will fire up the A-League / J-League rivalry more, I'm loving it! Cornthwaite to smash Endo hahahaha!

I just can't WAIT for our turn in ACL.

I think the ACL will be the best thing to happen to our region EVER - both inside and outside the sports realm. We've just got to keep a tight team and give a good showing.

serious14

Jaza_SFC said:
God I hope Gamba smash them a million times over.

Yeah, but you're an idiot.  If you're so utterly short sighted that you can't see how amazing this would be for Australian football, or because you're so selfish that you want Sydney to "win it first" or some ridiculously laughable thing like that, then I feel sorry for you.  You had your chance - guess that famous Sy-der-knee team spirit went wanting??  Or was it Zdrillic's miss of the millenium??  Or Faulty Bolty being himself??

Enjoy your heroic captain's _beyond_ disgraceful performance this morning??    F*cking scouse twat.

C'MON YOU REDS, DO _AUSTRALIA_ PROUD!!!!!

David Votoupal

Agreed. I'm giving my wholehearted support to Adelaide United tonight, they are doing Australian football a big favour.

In most places, we would never imagine giving any kind of support to rival clubs, I never would. But here it's different because of the circumstances football has had to face in this country.

Gamba, though, will be a tough proposition because of their aggressive attacking approach. They have two BTG midfielders in Endo and Futagawa, and a strong centre-forward and centre-back who can cause problems in the box, but their defence is easily breachable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred