• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Champions League 2008 - 'official thread'

Rowdy

Adelaide's success is a cinderalla story, but they are at the ball still dressed in rags.

Who ate all the pumpkins, who ate all the pumpkins
Eugene did!
Eugene did!
Eugene's NOW a pumpkin  :p

ponno

how exciting! go the reds... biggest game in australian club football.... come saturday tho ill hate the reds... but tonight... well i know they dont have much chance but it would be amazing to see them win...

ponno

hmmm yep... they need 5 goals to win .... did you see that gamba player stomp cornthaiwe... should have been straight red

bjw

bjw
Ah well, they did well to get there.
COngratulations and thankyou to Adelaide on their success in the Asian Champions League.

cruiser

Well done Adelaide on making the final, sorry you didnt win. Now I hope we thrash your sorry arse on Saturday!!  :tv:

kevrenor

cruiser said:
Well done Adelaide on making the final, sorry you didnt win. Now I hope we thrash your sorry arse on Saturday!!  :tv:

:goodpost:

What a mountain we have to climb next year though ... bring it on!

PS. well done to the the young keeper

tuftman

Im fairly sure they play Gamba again in the CWC, as what happened with Sepehan having to play Urawa

Gav...

Congratulations to Adelaide on making the Champions Legaue Final and the FIFA Club World Cup.

You have represented Australia proudly in the Champions League and i hope that you can carry on that pride into the FIFA Club World Cup.

David Votoupal

Adelaide United did Australia proud just by getting there. Now the challenge is for the next reps in the ACL to try and emulate them. I hope the Mariners have learned from watching Australia's ACL reps so far.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred