• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Champions League 2013

nebakke

. oops i forgot a cheeky/wink smiley ... just thought somebody might be interested in talking about the game

. are the coast fm boys broadcasting?

. is kick-off too late for public viewing at clubs, etc? any tips?

They are broadcasting yes... Can't remember from which pub right now, but there was a Facebook message or an email... One or the other... What do I know? Need more coffee...

I thought the game was at 20.00 EDT?

nebakke

Oh and there we go... Just spotted ADZ' post AND the Facebook post - I shall now slink away and find that coffee..... :vhappy:

Reactions: adz

Big Al

. oops i forgot a cheeky/wink smiley ... just thought somebody might be interested in talking about the game

. are the coast fm boys broadcasting?

. is kick-off too late for public viewing at clubs, etc? any tips?

Nice change up BG - It's quite late & I'd probably prefer to sit at home but a crowd at the club could be enticing.

bikinigirl

Your question is 'tongue in cheek' I presume.

. yeah, hence the follow up oops post (forgot the smiley)

. but i am genuinely surprised (and a little disappointed) there has not been more discussion on the game ... one of the biggest ever and potentially our last for some time - not to mention it may be the last mariners game for more than just patrick

Big Al

. yeah, hence the follow up oops post (forgot the smiley)

. but i am genuinely surprised (and a little disappointed) there has not been more discussion on the game ... one of the biggest ever and potentially our last for some time - not to mention it may be the last mariners game for more than just patrick

After Losing (while valiant) & the 2nd leg being in China - Local media has gone quiet & so has this forum about the game. Lack of interest? Lack of belief?

if we get another early goal could be very interesting.

Pedj for a start will hopefully play better. Think we should give it a real crack. Come on Boys

Gratis

I'm pumped for it that's for sure.

i can't help but think that had we gotten any other team then we were are real shot at making the 8. truth be told even though it's an 'unlikely' i still think we're in this...

be sad to see Dutchy play his last game but great to see him one more time

i am NOT looking forward to an off-season hey

yellowcake

Nice change up BG - It's quite late & I'd probably prefer to sit at home but a crowd at the club could be enticing.
Been to the Kendall for the last two (both times I happened to be driving past on the way home from meetings ...or is it because I don't have Foxtel?).
Even if it's only a couple of dozen of the faithful, it's a hoot - and interesting watching Trent and Mick do the call.

Some interesting pre-match stuff on the clubs website, including this: http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...news-display/Tie-special-for-Montgomery/67665

nebakke

Hmm... I'm quietly hopeful about this game... I realise that it'll be a whole different kettle of fish, playing them away but...

I actually thought they looked relatively average in defense... Not poor, but not brilliant either... Struck me as a fairly average Asian lineup... It was the defend and sometimes midfield, that impressed. My theory is that the reason why we looked pretty good for the first 20, was that we simply didn't let them get to the ball ;) ... Or rather, we kept pressing high - where arguably I though we had the better players, to steal the ball from them, before they got it forward to the impressive players.
When we started sitting back a bit, the ball got up to the scarier players and we were somewhat outplayed.
This time, we'll be forced to push - we have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so this could turn out interesting I think... Contrary to everyone else, I'm not hoping for an early goal though... I think it'd push them forward a bit more AND - we don't exactly have a great history of winning when we score early... Indeed everytime we have in the ACL this season, we have lost (I think). So a goal at around 20 and another around 45 could make it interesting and still have us winning... :vhappy:

bikinigirl

. we need to pressure their 'keeper - i think he got a little lucky / had a good game last time

. but he still fumbled / didn't save cleanly. i'd be happy to pick up three tap-ins from spilt balls ... we just need to follow in :)

Reactions: adz

Big Al

. we need to pressure their 'keeper - i think he got a little lucky / had a good game last time

. but he still fumbled / didn't save cleanly. i'd be happy to pick up three tap-ins from spilt balls ... we just need to follow in :)

Watched the 2nd half last night - McBreen's drive almost got under him saved it with his hip - he looked very suss we just kept hitting it at him unfortunately.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred