• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Champions League 2013

kevrenor

2013 Asian Champions League Tickets
For the 2013 AFC Asian Champions League, the Central Coast Mariners will be playing all of our home games at Central Coast Stadium, Gosford (also known as Bluetongue Stadium).

The home fixtures are as follows:

Wednesday 27th February 2013: Central Coast Mariners v Suwon Bluewings (KOR) Kick off TBA
Wednesday 3rd April 2013: Central Coast Mariners v Guizhou Renhe (CHN) Kick off TBA
Tuesday 30th April 2013: Central Coast Mariners v Kashiwa Reysol (JPN) Kick off TBA

Due to the attendances expected at the mid week AFC Champions League fixtures, Central Coast Stadium will be running in a limited capacity configuration with only the Eastern Grandstand and Northern Concourse open for patrons.

Please note that all tickets sold will be General Admission (GA) and there will be no reserved seating available.

The club will be selling discounted Three Game Packages with special members only discount.

All other tickets will be on sale via ticketek.com.au

General Ticket Prices (sold through Ticketek.com.au):

Adult = $22,
Concession = $20,
Child = $11,
Family (2A + 1J) = $55
Family (2A+ 2J) = $66

Three Game Package Prices (sold online through club website)

Members Only Three Game Packages:

Adult = $44,
Concession = $40,
Child = $22,
Family = $110
Family (2A + 2J) = $132

To access the member prices please log in here using your:

username F233558

and password 3mx3vu7

Non- Member Three Game Packages:

Adult = $54
Concession = $50
Child = $28
Family (2A + 1J) = $136
Family (2A + 2J) = $164

On Sale Dates:

Three Game Packages for Members and Non-Members will go on sale via the Club website now click here

Ticketek tickets on sale via Ticketek.com.au or through Ticketek box offices at a date to be advised

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...ay/AFC-Champions-League-ticket-packages/58240

Mariners On Tour:

A reminder that tours are still on sale to all our AFC Champions League away games.

For more information on the tours please click here: http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...ws-display/Mariners-on-tour-on-sale-now/57343

Ancient Mariner

. oh and i hope the sun has gone down before kick-off

Lol, Eastern stand for tv cameras, not for spectators comfort.

If the sun is still up (which it will be), crowd will be lucky to be 3000 and will still look shit on the tv.

Brilliant organisation by some idiot.:mad:

dibo

Lol, Eastern stand for tv cameras, not for spectators comfort.

If the sun is still up (which it will be), crowd will be lucky to be 3000 and will still look shit on the tv.

Brilliant organisation by some idiot.:mad:
If you all remember the last two times we were in the AFCCL, you'd remember they are mid-week night games in autumn and winter, so the sun will definitely not be up at the time. The crowds have been lucky to be 5k so far, and does look shit on the TV, hence the change.

Ancient Mariner

If you all remember the last two times we were in the AFCCL, you'd remember they are mid-week night games in autumn and winter, so the sun will definitely not be up at the time. The crowds have been lucky to be 5k so far, and does look shit on the TV, hence the change.
27th February is still daylight saving.

Ancient Mariner

Supposed to be "THE COMPETITION" to be in, at least according to Arnie, and they have no reserved seating, no preferential seating for members, but a massive $10 saving if you commit for all three mid week games.

Why am I feeling so inspired.

They would have saved more money having it at Tuggerah.

I wonder if there will be food and drink available.

dibo

27th February is still daylight saving.
Daylight savings it might be, but kick off won't be earlier than 7.30 so sun won't be an issue at that time of year. Sunset that day is 7.34pm (I looked it up) , and it's earlier in Gosford because of the hills to the west.

dibo

Supposed to be "THE COMPETITION" to be in, at least according to Arnie, and they have no reserved seating, no preferential seating for members, but a massive $10 saving if you commit for all three mid week games.

Why am I feeling so inspired.

They would have saved more money having it at Tuggerah.

I wonder if there will be food and drink available.
The average crowds in 2009 were 7377, in 2012 they were 4768. All up, 6073. It's not like the people of the Central Coast have shown amazing demand for seats. If they trim available seats to a max of about 8000 makes sense.

They'll be able to open the bars etc. they need to to cater for the people likely to show.

true believer

well that's great if the suns gone down why can't we sit in the west .90% of us have reserved seating.
i'll go to the first one .but if im shunted to the end of the world. game 2 & 3 might on the western side couch.
piss poor.

dibo

well that's great if the suns gone down why can't we sit in the west .90% of us have reserved seating.
i'll go to the first one .but if im shunted to the end of the world. game 2 & 3 might on the western side couch.
piss poor.
because they want us in view of the cameras. if they opened only the western stand, you'd be no more comfortable (beyond sitting in 'your' seat which is essentially the same as the other 20118 seats in the stadium) but the images beamed all over Asia would look ridiculously bad.

Get in, claim a seat, enjoy the game.

dibo

Given our average ACL crowds you're obviously not going to need to wait for an hour.

By all means, you're free to take your bat and ball until they have Jeeves serving you 18yo single malts while you rest comfortably on a chaise longue, just as I'm free to think you're being quite the prima donna.

dibo

im not 20 .i don't want to line up for an hour . im a bread and butter fan.
the management need to apprecaite that.
Damn it, this post really annoys me. I'm a f**king bread and butter fan too. I've been forking over to go to games since May 2005 (probably around 100 games by now), and I'm sure management do appreciate my attendance, and yours, and every other bastard who's been bitten by the Mariners' bug. Some of us see it as a privilege to get to watch our team, you make it sound like a trial, only bearable if 'your' seat is made available to you only.

I'm going to be hooning out of work and I won't give a f**k if they put me in the rafters - I'm going to watch my club participating in the Champions League and nothing will take that away. And I'll drive for an hour and a half back home to Stanmore glad that I made the effort.

Drink it in, don't bitch about it.

true believer

why shouldn't i. i have seen games over 4 decades . driven interstate to see games.
i think i had the right to sit in the bloody seat on the best side of the ground. i'm prepared to f'n pay
for. i not asking alot . but i don't think the clive palmer method is a f'n winner champ.

dibo

The seats aren't for sale because to cater for your special needs they'd have to hire extra security and attendants for the bars and food outlets on the western side to make sure that you're fed and watered and safe while it seems to me pretty much everyone else (y'know, other Bread And Butter Fans not dissimilar to yourself) happily sits on the eastern side and watches the game in just the same level of comfort as normal.

You don't have an automatic right to your seat except for those matches you've bought it for. You've bought it for the 2012/13 A-League season, nothing else. If you can't sit in it (because it's not for sale) then by all means stay home. But christ on a bike don't expect me to feel sympathy for you for some great f**king injustice.

finally retired

I love this "debate"......hilarious.
In all honesty, why shouldn't the club shut the Western stand if teh expected crowd numbers don't need it to be open. We all know our club runs on a shoe-string budget. if this helps us survive, then go for it.
Like Dibo, I'll be there, in any seat I can get on the Eastern side, just to watch the team.

true believer

sympathy. is that it. i sure the gold coast fans would agree with you .as would the marconi fans the militia fans, parra fans the sydney croatia fans .
you know and the kids will be able to have a kick around before the game.they f'n love that ..oooh no they won't ,ooh what a winner there. we'll stay at home and hit the glenlivet.
your right too. instead of eating at the club . we'll rush to the ground and dinner with be a hot dog ,ooh us poor scotch drinking old foggies will be lining up for such quality cuisine.
but,but,but i'll be protected from a jap wheelding toxic sushi. can't wait can't wait

dibo

Have fun with that. Keep an eye on the box, I'll wave to the cameras for you. I'll be easy to pick out, while I won't be in my usual spot, just look for the guy with a big "I'm watching my team in the Champions League" grin on his face wearing yellow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred