• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL Match Thread - Tianjin Tida 18/03/09

Don

heres the thing dilbo,i'll be at the next game at bluetongue,if u spot me there i'll let u
know who i am ok..

dibo

yeah, i'm going to go looking for osman's mum. nice work. muppet.

i wouldn't be anything like as intereted if you posted on something other than matt *all the time*. if you want to set up a fan club, go nuts. otherwise, don't be surprised if nobody takes your posts seriously at all considering you're a family member.

marinermick

bulldogmariner said:
I think the Mariners should try to bring in Hao Junman he was outstanding last night. Young player with lots of class. His corners were good too!

i think the mariners could probably better utilise the half a million a year he is probably on

Don

whatever,you think every post on here is worth reading?? i don't think so,everyone has there worst and best player,sure i stick up for matt but at least i don't hammer anyone into the ground.....have a nice day

dibo

Don said:
whatever,you think every post on here is worth reading?? i don't think so,everyone has there worst and best player,sure i stick up for matt but at least i don't hammer anyone into the ground.....have a nice day

as you've only got 4 games looking after matt on here, you might want to set up a thread on here to talk about him: http://forums.gcutd.com.au/

LFCMariners

Best game I have seen them play all year. Gritty and uncompromising, aside from a few stray passes to nobody that were straight out of the Under 8's. If we learn how to effectively defend 9/10 set-pieces, we win. That's one for Lawrie to work on before the next match.

midfielder

Further to my posts on the PS match ...Huke is a massive signing IMO he will play for the Halaroos when that team is selected.

Very impressed last night our composure on the ball at times made me think what has changes. Only Huke ... not sure if anyone else heard it but I watched the  streaming on  ESPN  and about 15 mins into the game I heard what I am sure was Huke screaming at someone ..."just relax on the F..ing ball... just F...ing relax"...

fedelta

midfielder said:
Further to my posts on the PS match ...Huke is a massive signing IMO he will play for the Halaroos when that team is selected.

Shane Huke (born 2 October 1985 in Reading, Berkshire) is an English-born Australian footballer for A League Side Central Coast Mariners.

dub

marinersman said:
The last thing we need now is a three week break. Last night was obviously a massive improvement on the week before and our momentum could easily be broken by the break. Right now we need an ACL match a week.

Does anybody know what trial games we have lined up before 8 April?

Yes we will be facing APIA on 31/3 and it could be bazza in goals I just seen him at Lambert ParK tonight.

Sean

dub said:
marinersman said:
The last thing we need now is a three week break. Last night was obviously a massive improvement on the week before and our momentum could easily be broken by the break. Right now we need an ACL match a week.

Yes we will be facing APIA on 31/3 and it could be bazza in goals I just seen him at Lambert ParK tonight.

where at?

dub

Sean Francis Lacy said:
dub said:
marinersman said:

where at?

5.30 lambert park marion st in sydney

marinersman

dub said:
Sean Francis Lacy said:
dub said:
marinersman said:

where at?

5.30 lambert park marion st in sydney

Cheers dub. I assume you mean Bozza in goals for APIA?

Kareem

fedelt said:
midfielder said:

Shane Huke (born 2 October 1985 in Reading, Berkshire) is an English-born Australian footballer for A League Side Central Coast Mariners.
hmmm- never been capped for England (obviously)- as long as he has Aussie citizenship he should be eligible? from memory he lived in Australia for 3 years...:S

nikko

Suspended
dub said:
marinersman said:

do you mean Bozza?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred