• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL Match Thread - Tianjin Tida 18/03/09

Kareem

we all agree with that (except the delusive post by Jerome Alexander Bennet)
this was just responding to any future HALaroo sqauds he might be a prospect for

Wombat

Much better performance.

Suddenly we are playing with some confidence and trying to play Football.  Control and movement was good.

Only Mrdja looked off the pace and i'd bring D-Mac in for him.

Jorome Alexander Bennett

Wombat said:
Much better performance.

Suddenly we are playing with some confidence and trying to play Football.  Control and movement was good.

Nice summation. IMO, though, Mrdja and Osman were short of their best.

Kareem

Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
Kareem said:
this was just responding to any future HALaroo sqauds he might be a prospect for

Huke?

FYI, Carney trained with Rooney!!
but Huke is wat we need- not Carney
do we need another left sided player :S
Rizzo, Caceres, Heff, (+ maybe Hutcho, not ot mention Kwassie who can cut in from left side, when LM)
We however definately need someone to plug the massive hole left behind by Jedinak.
Like I said to Huke last night- they r different players, with different qualities- but he has done a decent job in replacing Jedinak so far IMO- great dedication!

fedelta

Kareem said:
Kareem said:

Huke?

Rizzo, Caceres, Heff, (+ maybe Hutcho, not ot mention Kwassie who can cut in from left side, when LM)
We however definately need someone to plug the massive hole left behind by Jedinak.
Like I said to Huke last night- they r different players, with different qualities- but he has done a decent job in replacing Jedinak so far IMO- great dedication!

do you not understand sarcasm champ

Kareem

fedelt said:
Kareem said:
Kareem said:

Huke?

see original comment
mr_adam67 said:
Hey Guys!
New member here..
Just letting ya know that Shane Huke will be on the world game for an interview tomorrow. Just found out ;)

I hope they tell him to f**k off back to England. We want Carney!
not so sure IMO that it is sarcasm the 1st time

Jorome Alexander Bennett

Kareem said:
fedelt said:
Kareem said:
Kareem said:

Huke?

see original comment
mr_adam67 said:
Hey Guys!
New member here..
Just letting ya know that Shane Huke will be on the world game for an interview tomorrow. Just found out ;)

Huke equals good performances, great potential, cheap, he has a desire to make it at this level.

Carney equals a name I've heard before.

Therefore, CCMFC management obvioulsy hate their fans and are moving to Western Sydney.

bjw

bjw
Kareem said:
fedelt said:
Kareem said:
Kareem said:

Huke?

see original comment
mr_adam67 said:
Hey Guys!
New member here..

Huke equals good performances, great potential, cheap, he has a desire to make it at this level.

Carney equals a name I've heard before.

Therefore, CCMFC management obvioulsy hate their fans and are moving to Western Sydney.

lolololololololol
kutgw goldenboy

Wombat

Wombat said:
Much better performance.

Sorry to say and i'm sure Osman's Dad, Don will disagree but I don't think Osman really has a best.

Jorome Alexander Bennett

Wombat said:
Wombat said:
Much better performance.

Sorry to say and i'm sure Osman's Dad, Don will disagree but I don't think Osman really has a best.

Osman had had really solid performances in a team that was performing poorly in the last games of the season. I know you're going for a gag, but ..... Osman's performances got to the point where I was going to lament his parting. He is a good player to have in the squad. But it seems like we will have adequate cover come next season. Osman isn't a great player; nor is he a poor player. But for the sake of needed squad strenghtening, let us hope the players we get in are an improvement. Thankfully, McKinna is perennially shrewd in his player acquisition.

Wombat

Wombat said:
Wombat said:
Much better performance.

Osman had had really solid performances in a team that was performing poorly in the last games of the season. I know you're going for a gag, but ..... Osman's performances got to the point where I was going to lament his parting. He is a good player to have in the squad. But it seems like we will have adequate cover come next season. Osman isn't a great player; nor is he a poor player. But for the sake of needed squad strenghtening, let us hope the players we get in are an improvement. Thankfully, McKinna is perennially shrewd in his player acquisition.

I agree about Lawrie being shrewd and I agree Osman is a useful Squad player but he is never any more than adequate imho and I'm very sure that he won't be very hard to surpass.
Remember Huke was a non-league player (as was Awaratife..who became a Socceroo) as he looks miles better than Osman after two games.  I'd imagine that some of the players in the lower leagues in England would be totally superior to players like Osman.
Good bloke but not up to it for mine....but I know quite a few people rate him quite highly.

Rowdy

Wombat said:
  I'd imagine that some of the players in the lower leagues in England would be totally superior to players like Osman.

Good bloke but not up to it for mine....but I know quite a few people rate him quite highly.

302_logo.gif

... Is Osman.

fedelta

Rowdy said:
Wombat said:
  I'd imagine that some of the players in the lower leagues in England would be totally superior to players like Osman.

302_logo.gif

... Is Osman.

kudos

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member