• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A New Marquee

Omni

Elrich was pretty friendly towards the lads after the Wellington game chatting with the lads and laughing. I've spoken with Ahmad a couple of times and he's never come across as a dickhead.

bikinigirl

. so i think dwight is going to be signed with a coaching role offsetting his salary - he will be doing one-on-one coaching with nik and ahmed on how to combine fame, fortune & ego with a successful football career

. bosnich to be signed on a mates deal on a guest stint to cover for danny

. and there is still marquee status for some retired french bloke with a penchant for headbutting and red cards - a-league referees will love him! and he has served his suspension by doing community service (maybe we should pursue this for danny as well). apparently he could be alright as an attacking midfielder

. i love a bit of wild speculation

Andy

bikinigirl said:
. so i think dwight is going to be signed with a coaching role offsetting his salary - he will be doing one-on-one coaching with nik and ahmed on how to combine fame, fortune & ego with a successful football career

. bosnich to be signed on a mates deal on a guest stint to cover for danny

. and there is still marquee status for some retired french bloke with a penchant for headbutting and red cards - a-league referees will love him! and he has served his suspension by doing community service (maybe we should pursue this for danny as well). apparently he could be alright as an attacking midfielder

. i love a bit of wild specualtion

Good thinking. Danny retires, forced to serve suspension by doing community service, then comes out of retirement, fresh for the Olympics and V4.

tyson

dunno how that would work, if we signed dwight, i dnt know where zidane would fit in...

graaant

Hopefully it'll go well.
Last I heard, with all the damage it was basically bone-on-bone in his knee?
I know a few guys who've had similar problems and once it gets to that stage, they can keep trying to press on but really do just slip out of form and focus, much like Mrdja has, not way back.

Hopefully it's not really that  bad.

P

Pete

tyson said:
dunno how that would work, if we signed dwight, i dnt know where zidane would fit in...

Zidane would fit in ANY position he would want to play. The others would have to make room. ;D

bikinigirl

Greenpoleffc said:
Dont we all, best striker in the HAL by far (when fit)

BTW, we have never lost a game he has started!

. interesting stat but isn't it a bit like saying we have never conceeded a goal when mcandrew has been on the pitch? ;)

. sorry, but someone was going to say it

P

Pete

bikinigirl said:
Greenpoleffc said:

. interesting stat but isn't it a bit like saying we have never conceeded a goal when mcandrew has been on the pitch? ;)

Is McAndrew a defender or a midfielder? Does he have any pace?

dantheman2259

bikinigirl said:
Greenpoleffc said:

And we didnt concede with boogs between the sticks did we lol

tyson

graaant said:
Hopefully it'll go well.
Last I heard, with all the damage it was basically bone-on-bone in his knee?
I know a few guys who've had similar problems and once it gets to that stage, they can keep trying to press on but really do just slip out of form and focus, much like Mrdja has, not way back.

Hopefully it's not really that  bad.
i know a guy who plays with bone on bone in his knee.  probably the best player in the central coast premier league. some newcastle clubs want to pay him some decent money.
i think he was told he cant play again, but he does, so i doubt it is the same case with mrdja...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred