• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Forum Phoenix

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/the...-taggart-transfer-/1rhholtmtpr0x1xz80cwqjpc7u

Brisbane Roar has lost out financially on the transfer of Adam Taggart to South Korea with the revelation of a clause inserted into his contract.

The Covert Agent can reveal the 25-year-old, who is believed to be signing with K-League side Suwon Bluewings, had a provision in his contract allowing him to leave if coach John Aloisi was no longer in charge.
Agents and lawyers ruining everything.

Big Al

Agents and lawyers ruining everything.
They would never have got him without Aloisi very similar to DDS
And Okon.

After what Maclaren did under Aloisi it was a
Smart move to go to Roar as they are similar. Problem is Taggart missed way to many easy ones then the season aent tk shit. Should of had 3 against us in round 1

Forum Phoenix

They would never have got him without Aloisi very similar to DDS
And Okon.

After what Maclaren did under Aloisi it was a
Smart move to go to Roar as they are similar. Problem is Taggart missed way to many easy ones then the season aent tk shit. Should of had 3 against us in round 1

Yeah I hate this Bullshit.

Players should play for their club, that’s who the fans support, and that’s who pays their wages.

Fine that it takes a coach to convince you to come, but privileged shit when it’s being written into contracts. No way your best striker whose wages you pay and your fans adore should be able to walk and leave you up shit creek whenever they feel like it or you must otherwise keep a coach thats so rubbish they want to fall on their sword and resign.

Too much power in the wrong hands. As though players and their agents always know what’s best... exactly like DDS. Working out great isn’t it.

Been told to pull his head in, get over himself and get to work, and he could’ve grown as a man, been starting every game this year, and played himself into form and a better contract and his much desired Socceroos call up.

pjennings

If we want Nisbet for next season (which I do) - now would be the time to sign him. Ben brought him down from the Sunshine Coast

FFC Mariner

Ben Cahn was doing an unbelievable job with academy until one of our senior coaches demanded he be sacked.
Wouldnt follow the curriculum if he didnt have the players.
Would be excellent at Roar

turbo

If we want Nisbet for next season (which I do) - now would be the time to sign him

I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve already got him locked in and not announced it or already have the deal half done. Otherwise bumping him to a pro contract doesn’t make any sense especially since we haven’t played him since. I’m not totally sure how it works but if they said we want you to stick around for next year, rather than offer you 80k next season we can offer you 25k for the rest of this one and 60k next year that would be smart cap management and he’s better off that way too.

Wombat

Turbo........................almost unheard of for us to do anything smart. Im sure he will be here next year and the Yaris will become a BMW i hope.

Wombat

I actually thought about giving him a Mazda 6 with East Gosford Thai massage printed all over it..................but im scared the club would f**k it up and i'd have to repo the car.

Josho Howe

Glory announce Fornaroli. That team is stacked. Already had a great season, will be premiers and possibly Champions. If they stay together next season, they will dominate again.

scottmac

Suspended
Ben Cahn was doing an unbelievable job with academy until one of our senior coaches demanded he be sacked.
Wouldnt follow the curriculum if he didnt have the players.
Would be excellent at Roar
He's the reason Nisbett is here. He coached locally here on the sunshine coast too and has a very very good name here. Massive loss from our club. Really does things right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb