• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Pirate Pete

Money seems to be on Rudan but they (or him) are probably wanting to put a little distance between his nix stint and announcing him. Seems very unlikely they've put this much of a team together without someone in the background.
I've heard the squad is being put together by the team lady and a couple of player agents.

Insertnamehere

Money seems to be on Rudan but they (or him) are probably wanting to put a little distance between his nix stint and announcing him. Seems very unlikely they've put this much of a team together without someone in the background.
Oh yeah. Forgot he knifed the nux.

Pirate Pete

Muscat gone.

Melbourne Victory have confirmed on Monday that long-standing head coach Kevin Muscat is stepping down from the club.

turbo

He's untested outside the big dollar Victory environment and at times hasnt been amazing even within it. Probably end up in Asia, rumour was one of the oil leagues.

turbo

Not exactly a subtle nudge out the door for Vedran. Bad enough being told to look around but using a visa slot means he’s got zero chance of fighting for game time even if he finds form.

Forum Phoenix

Aloisi? Lol. It’s a great move if they want to prove its less about your coaching skill and more about your infrastructure and cost of your playing roster.

Trying to prove whether that Swiss (was it?) coaching impact data correct.

turbo

Berisha rumoured to be going to Western United.

Cap or second marquee? Would be a pretty risky marquee choice, has his moments but not getting any younger (34 by season kick off) and seemed to be dropping pace in his last season here. Doesn't look to be getting many minutes in the J league either. I'm not seeing any minutes for him in 2019, if transfermarkt is right he's had 67 minutes since July last year.

Edit: I respect what he's achieved but I'd be worried if we went after him and paid decent money.

JoyfulPenguin

Cap or second marquee? Would be a pretty risky marquee choice, has his moments but not getting any younger (34 by season kick off) and seemed to be dropping pace in his last season here. Doesn't look to be getting many minutes in the J league either. I'm not seeing any minutes for him in 2019, if transfermarkt is right he's had 67 minutes since July last year.
Cap I would say, and he's an Australian now a days so would be decent backup/competition to MacDonald/Stamatelopolous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred