• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Big Al

Before casting too many stones, wait and see what a proper striker can do with their service. :p
Fair enough but with the new import and another possible all they will be feeding is their faces on the bench.
Ninkovic De Jong Lefronde and Brosque so maybe DDS but Trent certainly in the run for the matt simon role if Brosque doesn’t become that

Tevor

Fair enough but with the new import and another possible all they will be feeding is their faces on the bench.
Ninkovic De Jong Lefronde and Brosque so maybe DDS but Trent certainly in the run for the matt simon role if Brosque doesn’t become that
Was thinking the same about DDS when these Mark Keys were announced. Interesting to see how they use him, might be good for him to not have a guaranteed starting role. Trent will be splinters and used for an impact off the bench if he is lucky. I think I read that SFC still have one more big signing to come as well.

Big Al

Was thinking the same about DDS when these Mark Keys were announced. Interesting to see how they use him, might be good for him to not have a guaranteed starting role. Trent will be splinters and used for an impact off the bench if he is lucky. I think I read that SFC still have one more big signing to come as well.
Yeah one more and Corica said it will probably be another attacker as he is happy with the defence. AM even mentioned.
DDS will be back up to ONiell and Brillante and Ninkovic i feel

pjennings

Yeah one more and Corica said it will probably be another attacker as he is happy with the defence. AM even mentioned.
DDS will be back up to ONiell and Brillante and Ninkovic i feel

Imagine if Bolt is signed and the exposure DDS would have got internationally if he was the one threading balls through for Bolt to flash onto, Ah well - Sydney splinters will have to suffice.

Wombat

DDS showed himself to be a cockhead.......good riddence.

I had a good chat to one of TCT's old coaches this week and he told me its his Dad that is a complete f**khead. Trent is ok but his Dad tells everyone my son is gonna be a Socceroo...build your team around him.

Offsider

Karma is a bitch Trent

Very sexist remark wombat and not worthy to kick somebody when they’re down.
Nobody deserves an injury such as an acl, specially at the time that he was shrugging off the shit and discovering his potential.
Jus’ sayin’ .............:naughty:

Wombat

Very sexist remark wombat and not worthy to kick somebody when they’re down.
Nobody deserves an injury such as an acl, specially at the time that he was shrugging off the shit and discovering his potential.
Jus’ sayin’ .............:naughty:

Muscut always did.

Wombat

Well deduced. Yes, Muscat always deserved to do his ACL.
There is a photo of him tearing his knee for Millwall and the Sunderland player screaming at him as he writhed in agony. He was not a popular player over there as he was so dirty!

Wombat

IMG_3570.JPG

Just look at the love ❤️.......and that was before McAteer screamed into his face...."how does that feel you Dirty piece of shit?"......note....poetic licence taken.

Last edited:

Wombat

McAteer screams into his face and its stats a Melee.
That looks like Cahill with his arms locked behind his back and the always angry Dennis Wise.

TBF ....I think Wise could have wiped the floor with Muscat and McAteer at the same time!

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
TCT has done his ACL for SFC
Some of the media in regards to what TCT's absence means for Sydney is like they've never seen his outings for the mariners. May be scoring a few in pre season but will return to absolute Shiite in front of goal during the season. Well, would have.

Also remember what happened when Clarky left us with injuries and fitness levels. Good luck with injuries this year Sydney!

Insertnamehere

Some of the media in regards to what TCT's absence means for Sydney is like they've never seen his outings for the mariners. May be scoring a few in pre season but will return to absolute Shiite in front of goal during the season. Well, would have.

Also remember what happened when Clarky left us with injuries and fitness levels. Good luck with injuries this year Sydney!
Well for starters its concerning that he did an ACL at training. Hope theyre still running with the idea of spending bulk on first xi. Because they'll be up for some injuries this year I suspect and wouldn't it be great to see DDS and TCT get the spoon twice in a row?

scottmac

Suspended
Well for starters its concerning that he did an ACL at training. Hope theyre still running with the idea of spending bulk on first xi. Because they'll be up for some injuries this year I suspect and wouldn't it be great to see DDS and TCT get the spoon twice in a row?
According to their website they are very very light on. Nothing after their first 11 other than mediocre fringe players that have never proven themselves over a season and youth.

Offsider

According to their website they are very very light on. Nothing after their first 11 other than mediocre fringe players that have never proven themselves over a season and youth.

So you regard the player that he pushed out of the starting spot is a mediocre fringe player ???
I’m not sure a lot of thought went into that comment. Brosque has certainly proved himself.:tinfoilhat:

Insertnamehere

So you regard the player that he pushed out of the starting spot is a mediocre fringe player ???
I’m not sure a lot of thought went into that comment. Brosque has certainly proved himself.:tinfoilhat:
Brosque is 34 and was always going to be a bench player this year. SFC had to convince him not to retire

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred