• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 Pre-Season Games ...... yes they exist !!

bikinigirl

Hey BG,
Didnt see you last night:(.
I'm guessing you dont mean as oppossed to gold coin donation at Pluim:)

. i was there ... and although you ignored my waves as you sauntered past :p i was too cold to get up and chase you down (i couldn't feel my extremities even before kick-off)

. the comparison i would like to see is numbers required at CCS with a flat $10 ticket cost vs the current model with tickets up to $45 + fees

bikinigirl

Have I missed something? (Not being snarky) I thought after discount it's $16 right?

That seems ok to me given it's at the stadium?

. there seems to have been a few assumptions regarding ticket prices probably based on 'from' pricing

. excluding the discount the cheapest adult seats are $20 (+$6.10 booking fee) so even the discounted price is $22.10 but these seats are limited to the northern bays

. pre-discount adult ticket pricing excluding the booking fee are:
  • platinum (4 bays) $45
  • gold (western bays) $35
  • blue (eastern lower tier) $30
  • YA (bay 16) $20
  • yellow (northern bays) $20

Antlion

This is the thing as I see it. Usain Bolt isn't just a sprinter, he's arguably the the best known athletics superstar on the planet.
The sprinter who has run the three fastest ever flagship 100m, the fastest 200m and who's relay teams have run the six fastest 4x100m ever.
The sprinter who would have had gold medals in each of those three events at three consecutive Olympic Games (if it wasn't for the drug used by one of his relay team-mates, dropping his Olympic Gold count to eight). And eleven World Championship golds.

The venue and pricing implies that on the August 31 we will see the person who has monumentally achieved the above, on his quest for a different journey, pull on the shirt of the club I love, support (and have been a member of since 2006) to play football. If the training arrangement doesn't amount to anything, perhaps it will be the only time he will appear in it at Central Coast Stadium. Millions of people around the globe will view images or video of this game and for $16 (with the code) one can experience live, a famously historic Mariners moment. No brainer for mine!

If he makes the team then I'll see him again (for nothing more than I've already paid to see my team).
Fair cop - it's just not for me

style_cafe

. i was there ... and although you ignored my waves as you sauntered past :p i was too cold to get up and chase you down (i couldn't feel my extremities even before kick-off)

. the comparison i would like to see is numbers required at CCS with a flat $10 ticket cost vs the current model with tickets up to $45 + fees
at $10 a ticket there would be considerably more people the than at the price ranges being quoted but would it be enough to break even or to make a profit?
In the big picture a boutique stadium hold up to 10,000 people at Tuggerah would be better for the club as we would then get 100% of the revenue instead of paying ground rental,catering , security etc.which significantly eats away any profitability.

TedShot

at $10 a ticket there would be considerably more people the than at the price ranges being quoted but would it be enough to break even or to make a profit?
In the big picture a boutique stadium hold up to 10,000 people at Tuggerah would be better for the club as we would then get 100% of the revenue instead of paying ground rental,catering , security etc.which significantly eats away any profitability.

In addition to your fine points, boutique stadiums are also f**ken beautiful.

aussiem

. there seems to have been a few assumptions regarding ticket prices probably based on 'from' pricing

. excluding the discount the cheapest adult seats are $20 (+$6.10 booking fee) so even the discounted price is $22.10 but these seats are limited to the northern bays

• platinum (4 bays) $45
  • YA (bay 16) $20
I thought there were $15 tickets for all central coast football club players. Emails were sent with details of the necessary code.

Forum Phoenix

• platinum (4 bays) $45
  • YA (bay 16) $20

Ah ok gotcha. Thanks.

Yeah $35 to sit where I normally sit for a pre season game is surely going to price some people out.

Understand the comments now. Cheers BG

Wombat

Lets own CCS. If Pikey proves himself to be a decent owner and trustworthy (new M.O for him!) then the Council should sell the ground to him.
He has been so shonky in the past they are reluctant to listen to his musings.

style_cafe

Lets own CCS. If Pikey proves himself to be a decent owner and trustworthy (new M.O for him!) then the Council should sell the ground to him.
He has been so shonky in the past they are reluctant to listen to his musings.
As if that will ever happen...

Pokes

Can you confirm these $15 tiks/via an email for CCF players ??
Hey Rowdy! Codes are definitely still working for online sales only. If you’re a registered CCF player you should have received the email a week or so ago. If not, call our staff with full name and the club you play for and we’ll be able to let you know your code

Rowdy

Hey Rowdy! Codes are definitely still working for online sales only. If you’re a registered CCF player you should have received the email a week or so ago. If not, call our staff with full name and the club you play for and we’ll be able to let you know your code

Thankz Carl's, already have my tik ;)

Mine was a more a Q to @aussiem statement of whether, CCF players were being offered a flat $15 ticket (cheaper than what members were/are paying) to this CC Select game & whether he could confirm it with a copy of his email. ???

I highly doubted they would be offered a cheaper ticket than members, which im sure you would be able to clear up ??!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred