• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 Pre-Season Games ...... yes they exist !!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
You’d think’ a few CCU guys would be in the side for the pre season game at BT

Michael

Hopefully they do it that way and not just the local grade teams.
I know from experience not all the local coaches take the north v south game too seriously and therefore don’t allow their more deserving/better players to play.. and then be picked to play against the mariners.

Would personally prefer it to just be CCU first grade vs CCM.

priorpeter

I don’t believe CCU to be involved in this particular match. Good thing, too, as it’s smack in the middle of finals time.
Also in the middle of finals time for CCF sides.

Would like to see CCM v CCU at some point in pre-season, once the state league is done and dusted.

Rowdy

CC Select are just players from CC Football run local competition.

CCU play in the Football NSW run State League.

I'm with Pete, they need to stay focused on winning & going up a Division.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
CC Select are just players from CC Football run local competition.

CCU play in the Football NSW run State League.

I'm with Pete, they need to stay focused on winning & going up a Division.
my bad, im calenderly challenged, i thought their season was over by then

NoDiggity

No, the FFA's TV deal with Fox won't allow it.
There are exceptions to these rules, like the trial game being played at CC stadium in a couple weeks..

Quote from the club:
“It is anticipated the trial match on the 31st will be broadcast by Fox Sports and is earmarked to be Usain Bolt’s first opportunity for game time (subject to strength and conditioning coach clearance).“

Rowdy

Well hope were making some conservative coin$ off of that televise ??
...... otherwise dumb move, as it will mean less bums on seats at the stadium because of it.

Tevor

Well hope were making some conservative coin$ off of that televise ??
...... otherwise dumb move, as it will mean less bums on seats at the stadium because of it.
I think Fox are footing some of the Bolt wage bill therefore we are probably just complying and not making money other than gate takings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred