• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

Fishsdad

Now that TW is out, I'd be VERY interested to see if there is any change in the membership trend. For example, if we have been averaging (say)100 renewals / new memberships per month, has this increased (or possibly decreased) since the TW announcement?

We would probably need several weeks stats before drawing any conclusion. Is there anyone that has an 'in' on this info? Timnah?

Timmah

Now that TW is out, I'd be VERY interested to see if there is any change in the membership trend. For example, if we have been averaging (say)100 renewals / new memberships per month, has this increased (or possibly decreased) since the TW announcement?

We would probably need several weeks stats before drawing any conclusion. Is there anyone that has an 'in' on this info? Timnah?

Given the number of people who said they'd renew once TW was sacked, an upward trend wouldn't surprise me, but no I don't have any 'in' on this info.

Big Al

I wonder if it played a part in his sacking?

We have not had any updates and plenty seemed to be holding out if he was retained.

Tevor

If like last season it is normally updated weekly on the A League site every Wednesday, I re-joined early however was very hesitant with TW at the helm. Glad I did and looking forward to going to at least one game at Canberra and think the Newcastle deal with the derby was a good one and I will more than likely take the family along to Newcastle for the first time.

localpom

That is actually pretty good (*very surprised*). We are up on what were were this time last year which was 3138. If we get a respected coach we may break our record.
True and another player or two to go with the respected coach would be awesome. You would think there is a chance with Rosey gone now.

Capt. Awesome

I highly doubt there would be many Canberra memberships bought. No benifit to signing up early for that. Most people would purchase on the day.

Tevor

I'm more than likely going to the match against the Nix in Canberra and decided not to purchase the add on at renewal and will just purchase on the day. I think you had to purchase a package for both Canberra games which was my hurdle, can commit to one game but two is a stretch. Look forward to trying the boutique NZ beers at the Nix game.

Wombat

Brisbane have less than 900 memberships sold.
Considering they came higher than us and beat us 3 times last year, Coasties are a very loyal bunch.

FFC Mariner

Considering they came higher than us and beat us 3 times last year, Coasties are a very loyal bunch.

Yeah and 50,000 of the glory hunters come out of the woodwork with brand new shirts if they make a home GF.

Ancient Mariner

Yeah but if anyone has been following what has been happening up there with the owners/management you will realise they could be a bigger basket case than Jets or Gold Coast ever were. I am impressed that they have signed up 900.

I hope the FFA have not spent all the money on the Jets and any they had left over on Timmy. They are going to have to take Roar over sooner or later.

It is another ongoing worry for the A-League, and encouragement to us that the pain we are currently going through is unfortunately necessary for survival.

pjennings

Yeah but if anyone has been following what has been happening up there with the owners/management you will realise they could be a bigger basket case than Jets or Gold Coast ever were. I am impressed that they have signed up 900.

I hope the FFA have not spent all the money on the Jets and any they had left over on Timmy. They are going to have to take Roar over sooner or later.

It is another ongoing worry for the A-League, and encouragement to us that the pain we are currently going through is unfortunately necessary for survival.

I'm afraid if we are get to that stage the answer would be - move along MC - welcome Southern Sydney.

style_cafe

It amazes me that the Mariner`s are focus of the media`s attention due to our financial state, yet the likes of Newcastle & Brisbane remain unscathed.
Historically our owners have steered the ship through some dangerous waters but we have come out the other side intact.
MC & Shaun realized that we had to take a step backwards to ensure we could move forward & as much as most on here don`t like it we do accept it to ensure our viability.
We may have another tough season ahead but if we can hold on to our young guns, the future seems to be bright.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred