• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

McGrime

I'm in again Gold this time.
Even organised a trip to Canberra with the missus in February.
Gee what a coincidence Love the Mariners are playing down there that weekend might as well go along eh???

Timmah

I don't believe I've hidden it, I imagine I've made several posts relating to it over time. That said - it's a little bit off topic here now... :rolleyes:

JoyfulPenguin

2016/17 Mariners Memberships ON SALE NOW!

membership_1k9ekrff75lpg1td4o6q0oj75j.jpg

Memberships are ON SALE NOW!
Monday, 4 July 2016 -
@CCMariners
The exclusive renewal period for Central Coast Mariners Members has ended and our Hyundai A-League Memberships are ON SALE NOW to the general public.
The Central Coast Mariners are excited to unveil a range of Membership packages from the Coast to Canberra that offer more inclusions and benefits than ever before.

Click here to view all of the Central Coast Mariners 2016/17 Membership inclusions, options, pricing, seating and further details

Whether you’re in for the 11 home matches at Central Coast Stadium; want to add two games for a road trip to Canberra or a hectic work schedule will only allow you to make a certain amount of games at Gosford there is definitely a Membership option for everyone.

For the first time ever, your full season Membership will also include entry to both AWAY trips to Hunter Stadium for the #F3Derby, delivering great value for money.

One of the most important fixtures on the Central Coast Mariners’ calendar is our New Year’s Eve game that has been confirmed once again, alongside a range of blockbuster matches throughout a jam-packed summer of football.

Our Mariner-get-Mariner campaign is back as well, and Memberships prices across the board have all been dropped.

To view the Hyundai A-League 2016/17 draw CLICK HERE to plan your season.

Central Coast Mariners CEO Shaun Mielekamp spoke about the importance of our Members and some of the fantastic Membership benefits that have been introduced this season.

“Being a member is more than just a ticket to the game it opens up a range of ‘Inclusive’ benefits that will ensure you have the best football experience in what is surely going to be an exciting and intriguing season ahead,” Mielekamp said.

“On the field we have made enormous improvements to our playing roster and focused on dramatic increase in our experience, work ethic and overall approach. Off the field we have continued to work hard and grow the club that has allowed us to include more benefits for our members than ever before.

“This season our members’ IN-clusive benefits not only ensures you have the best seats for our 11 home games at Central Coast Stadium but for the first time, provides access to all three derby matches vs. Newcastle Jets home and away.

“The Mariners will once again return to the nation’s capital of Canberra to play two matches and we have membership options for our growing fan base in Canberra. Our passionate member base from the Central Coast will also have access to add on options for their trip down the Remembrance Highway.

“By becoming a member of the Central Coast Mariners you will play a huge part in helping us achieve our goal to become the most innovative, entertaining and community minded sports brand in Australia.

“As we roll up our sleeves we know that there are no more excuses, no more missed opportunities and no more regrets,” Mielekamp said.

For any Membership related enquiries, please call CCM HQ on 4353 7200, email membership@ccmariners.com.au or visit us at the Central Coast Mariners Centre of Excellence. We are located on Level 3 at 1 Bryant Drive, Tuggerah and look forward to showing you around our new home.

Masterfood's quality Sweet & Sour Sauce:
http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...rships-on-sale-now/1mv6o47aod5xu1fiqrhdsab5fc

MagpieMariner

I've taken a gold one for the first time. How do I get to pick the seat I want? I followed the link in my email, but it just said the facility was offline.

Rowdy

I've taken a gold one for the first time. How do I get to pick the seat I want? I followed the link in my email, but it just said the facility was offline.

As AM said give them a call, but before doing that - have a look at this seating plan of the stadium to figure out which of the Gold Bays you'd prefer to sit in & figure out roughly where in that particular Bay you'd like to be situated. ie. at the back or front or closer to the aisle for easy beverage run :cheers:

Mariners%20Seating%20Bays.png

Link:
http://www.memberships.ccmariners.com.au/Portals/62/Images/201617 Web/Packages Images/Mariners Seating Bays.png.

(I found this plan very unreadable on my phone in portrait but turning sideways in landscape better)

* Remembering also that some Bays may be sold-out (on 1/2way for instance) & to have a 2nd or 3rd choice in mind to save you time um'n & aah'n on the phone with them.

Hope this helps Maggie.

Wombat

Any numbers?

I was told some angst from some old members about TW and Hutch still being at the healm but I believe with the signings so far, if we have a good pre-season all will come on board.

I also heard that we are tracking ahead of last year.

MagpieMariner

As AM said give them a call, but before doing that - have a look at this seating plan of the stadium to figure out which of the Gold Bays you'd prefer to sit in & figure out roughly where in that particular Bay you'd like to be situated. ie. at the back or front or closer to the aisle for easy beverage run :cheers:

Mariners%20Seating%20Bays.png

Link:
http://www.memberships.ccmariners.com.au/Portals/62/Images/201617 Web/Packages Images/Mariners Seating Bays.png.

(I found this plan very unreadable on my phone in portrait but turning sideways in landscape better)

* Remembering also that some Bays may be sold-out (on 1/2way for instance) & to have a 2nd or 3rd choice in mind to save you time um'n & aah'n on the phone with them.

Hope this helps Maggie.
Followed the advice, also spoke to a couple of people at the games at Pluim last Tuesday. Now have my seat up the back of Bay 40 confirmed. Very happy with the responses from the club, they even apologised for the site link not working. Wel done CCMFC.

Ancient Mariner

Followed the advice, also spoke to a couple of people at the games at Pluim last Tuesday. Now have my seat up the back of Bay 40 confirmed. Very happy with the responses from the club, they even apologised for the site link not working. Wel done CCMFC.
Welcome to the heights, look forward to comments from another member of this forum who is now able to see the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred