• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

adz

Staff member
So you're saying if he didn't take that position he would be homeless and have no other prospects? Ok...

dibo

I don't think he is saying that, I think he's saying you can't begrudge a bloke taking a job when he needs to pay his mortgage.

He might not have to take that one in particular, but if that's the job that's going and there isn't another right there...

adz

Staff member
I don't think he is saying that, I think he's saying you can't begrudge a bloke taking a job when he needs to pay his mortgage.

He might not have to take that one in particular, but if that's the job that's going and there isn't another right there...

I must have misread it then :D

nebakke

Since when did football have anything to do with common sense and love of your neighbour? ;)

I don't particularly care for Lawrie's politics, or for the fact that he's now in charge of the Jest... But I wouldn't cross the street if I saw him walking towards me.

But when we're talking football, he's a traitor and a sellout and should be ashamed of himself... The two things exist in completely different worlds ;)... If I had a well developed sense of reality, I wouldn't spend my summer days watching 22 men run around a park after a ball...

priorpeter

Understand he had to take a job, but I think what irks me most is he still insists on talking shit about us. His comments about Rosey's release, for example.
He's got enough problems to worry about up there, surely... Such as catching some incurable strain of Boganitis or some such.

rbakersmith

In my inbox tonight...

The Central Coast Mariners have an exciting update about your Membership Packs to ensure you are ready for our first home game on October 22 vs. Brisbane Roar!

Next Monday September 19 the delivery of Membership Packs will commence on the Central Coast!

In your pack you will receive a welcome letter from Paul Okon, Membership Access Card, two bring a friend for free tickets (NOTE: Treat your ‘bring a friend for free’ tickets like cash as we will not be replacing lost tickets) and your gift voucher booklet.

We are also pleased to announce exclusively to Members that our annual ‘Family Day’ will be held on October 1 which will mark the first opportunity for you to pick up your Membership Merchandise that includes a Mariners hat, lanyard and sticker (platinum members will receive a limited edition scarf). Save the date, details to follow!

To collect Membership Merchandise at Family Day, you will need to bring along your membership card and merchandise voucher.

Don’t forget, your first opportunity to see Paul Okon’s Mariners in action is this Saturday at Knox Grammar vs. Wellington Phoenix. Kids enter FREE!

For any Membership related enquiries, please call CCM HQ on 4353 7200, email membership@ccmariners.com.au or visit us at the Central Coast Mariners Centre of Excellence. We are located on Level 3 at 1 Bryant Drive, Tuggerah and look forward to showing you around our new home.

Kind Regards

Central Coast Mariners Memberships

rbakersmith

The members' cap (from Facebook):
14316733_10154341302821206_4788297672952412613_n.jpg

dibo

The best baseball caps (e.g. Yankees, Dodgers, Cubs, etc.) have clean, simple designs.

I don't like the current New Era caps - they're fussy and over-complicated (a bit like my favourite baseball team - the Blue Jays). But sell that M logo on a New Era cap and people would definitely buy I think. I reckon that M in yellow on a navy blue cap would be a cracker.

Tevor

New kit, new logo on the membership hat (I hope it's the one above). Things are looking up, can't wait to watch the team thus Saturday.

dibo

Dear @Shaun Mielekamp - put the logo on the members' caps in yellow on a navy New Era cap. See my avatar for example.

Nothing else. Keep it simple.

People will buy it. Profit!

You can re-carpet the club office like this:
28877194-australian-100-notes-background.jpg

Thank me later.

:D

Big Al

Howzat!

I personally don't like dark hats they attract the sun and can be hot to wear.

I like the colour scheme though Dibo.

I like Pauls shirt as well, that's something I'd wear

Tevor

At the pre-season game yesterday the hats and training kit looked great and can't wait to pick up my membership hat. Would have been good to see the new kit but understand why they are waiting for the HAL to unveil.

Rowdy

The hats looked a tad on the 'lemony' side of Yellow, leaning to Wellingtons yellow.

Think that @CCM should be concious of this when working with suppliers of merch, now & into the future, & that thereis a difference between the Yellows of the 2 clubs and that we shouldn't stray too far from our foundation year's Yellow tone.
- Would put me off from buying it, (or should say Mrs Rowdy x3 times a year;))

Hate for our merch to beccome 'infected' with the 'Fever' ..... sickly. #COYY

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred