• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

Ancient Mariner

It amazes me that the Mariner`s are focus of the media`s attention due to our financial state, yet the likes of Newcastle & Brisbane remain unscathed.
Historically our owners have steered the ship through some dangerous waters but we have come out the other side intact.
MC & Shaun realized that we had to take a step backwards to ensure we could move forward & as much as most on here don`t like it we do accept it to ensure our viability.
We may have another tough season ahead but if we can hold on to our young guns, the future seems to be bright.
Hear, hear, I would rather be us and be in our position rather than Roar now or Newcastle ever.

true believer

Hear, hear, I would rather be us and be in our position rather than Roar now or Newcastle ever.

This is one of a myraid of reasons for my
Utter contempt of the truely sycophantic ,
Duplicitious, myopic media
Namely the whining kerr , harper .

There should be a pair of underpants . With a world class skid mark awarded
For harpers style of journalist fraud

Tevor

Add Bosnich to the list as well, he has a dig every chance he gets and also backs the frequent poor refereeing decisions we cop. Some early season success would be nice so I don't have to listen to his constant promotion/relegation rant.

Wombat

A-League club membership numbers as of Monday, August 29

Melb. Victory –20,364

WS Wanderers – 16,876

Sydney FC ¬ 8501

Melb. City ¬7746

Newcastle Jets – 6632

Adel. Utd ¬ 5718

Perth Glory ¬ 5469

Cent Coast – 3461

Well Phoenix – 1874

Bris Roar – 1413

(Source: A-League website

Capt. Awesome

A-League club membership numbers as of Monday, August 29

Melb. Victory –20,364

WS Wanderers – 16,876

Sydney FC ¬ 8501

Melb. City ¬7746

Newcastle Jets – 6632

Adel. Utd ¬ 5718

Perth Glory ¬ 5469

Cent Coast – 3461

Well Phoenix – 1874

Bris Roar – 1413

(Source: A-League website
How did our numbers go backwards? Was 3624 last week.

MagpieMariner

I was disappointed that Hutch has moved on (temporarily I hope), but I would rather continue to hold him in high esteem while he proves himself (or not) as a coach elsewhere. There is another team I follow where a club legend has shown himself to not be a coach's bootlace while dragging the team down causing me to wish he'd just go away and not come back. I'd hate to start feeling that way about Hutch.
I've seen time and time again that it is very unusual for a champion player to transform into a champion coach.

MagpieMariner

So let's hope that Okon is a different kettle of fish, in that regard also. :cool:
At least Paolo has done some coaching at a fairly high level (national team even if only the boys is pretty high), Hutch and the other bloke I was talking about have not. So I'm hopeful, and anyway how much further down can we go? ;)

midfielder

Latest update from the A-League ..... Scum ..... 6666..

Adelaide United - 5,901
Brisbane Roar - 2,011
Central Coast Mariners - 3,603
Melbourne City - 8,015
Melbourne Victory 20,844
Newcastle Jets - 6,666
Perth Glory - 5,547
Sydney FC 9,201
Wellington Phoenix 2,059
Western Sydney Wanderers 17,165

6irokyyyT.png

adz

Staff member
Ease up, he hasn't moved up there.

Its a Job, :-| would you prefer Lawrie live with the homeless under Brian McGowan bridge ?

Even though I agree with the general thought, I don't think these are the two choices he has/had... CEO of the Jets or live with the homeless under Brian McGowan bridge...

Rowdy

He said, "I have to keep a roof over my head".
Also said that he chooses to stay living on the Coast as "that's my home".

More than enough for me, BUT others wish to cast him as the whipping-boy.
...... so be it , Flog away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred