• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

pjennings

. spoke to dan the membership man the other night ... and he admitted that they were running a bit late (he was hopefully they would have all arrived before the weekend) - so mine will arrive Monday, no doubt

. the delay has been the cards ... surprise, surprise. but ultimately it has been because he took every card to ticketek to swipe them all and make sure everything works and all the printing is on them - to avoid last years hassles

i really dont find this good enough, not after the last few years.

I have not received mine yet either and I do get frustrated that we always seem to cut it so fine. However, if Dan the membership mans's actions mean that we circumvent last year's hassles all power to him.

I have not received mine yet either and I do get frustrated that we always seem to cut it so fine. However, if Dan the membership mans's actions mean that we circumvent last year's hassles all power to him.

It was a great idea by Dan the Membership man, but 2 things:
1. They needed to communicate this to the members then, not leave us waiting by our letterboxes for a week.
2. it should have been done earlier. if there is a issue with when the cards arrived at the club, then they need to look at where they get their cards from. Other clubs dont seem to have this problem, and after what happened in 2014, they should be in very early.

pjennings

I'm not sure how widespread the problems have been at SFC over the years but each of the 3 members I work with have experience problems - though I haven't heard anything about this year.

I'm not sure how widespread the problems have been at SFC over the years but each of the 3 members I work with have experience problems - though I haven't heard anything about this year.
a quick troll of their supporters website had their members receiving their membership packs as early as the 19th of September.

note i said packs, not membership cards and a voucher for them to pick up packs at a later date.

pjennings

Daniel Kain Challinor
13 mins · Tuggerah
The Central Coast Membership packs should be arriving tomorrow and Friday in your post boxes we had to make sure the membership cards where scanning correctly in at the stadium before the season kicks off so we don't have a problem at the gates, like last year.

Kind regards
Dan

Timmah

I love when people only ever pop at the same time of year, to talk about how well or badly the office is doing at membership time.

Our first home game is on October 22 - I'm not that worried about whether the passes arrive. I imagine this weekend they'll have contingencies planned, maybe handing out member passes and packs on a name-by-name basis.
It's also arguably the most open and honest the office has been with communication, particularly the Mariners Members Facebook group.

localpom

Worked with a Sydney FC fan last year and his members pack arrived after my Mariners one. And they would have a much bigger budget to work with.

Rowdy

Win the first Home game and you could add another 100 to bump that up, all the fence sitters out there with post season blues.

Lose the first Home game :unsure: and you could be waiting another month for them to decide

localpom

Win the first Home game and you could add another 100 to bump that up, all the fence sitters out there with post season blues.

Lose the first Home game :unsure: and you could be waiting another month for them to decide
Win the first game full stop. :) I think we could spring an upset on the Glory. Got to love the early season optimism!

style_cafe

The last 2 years I`ve left it late & picked up my cards before the first match.
It took about 5mins each time so no real need to panic.

dibo

I imagine this weekend they'll have contingencies planned, maybe handing out member passes and packs on a name-by-name basis.
Oh look, from the members' email:

Membership Pack Information
The Central Coast Mariners would like to advise its Members that Membership Packs are due for arrival today and tomorrow at homes on the Central Coast.

Those Members who do not receive their Membership Packs in the mail before Family Day are not to worry.
You will still be able to visit us at the Membership Marquee at Pluim Park between 9am – 1pm to collect your exclusive membership merchandise in time for the Hyundai A-League Season 12.

For any further Membership enquiries, please call CCM HQ on 4353 7200, email membership@ccmariners.com.au or visit us at the Central Coast Mariners Centre of Excellence.​

Don't be silly dibo, it's easier to sling shit at the club and it's staff.

Hazzah! The club came up with a back up plan after realising some might not get their packs despite being told they would first be mailed last monday.

Ill stop slinging "shit" when the membership team pull their fingers out of their arses and actually manage to do their jobs. Dont like it? Get it right next time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred