• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

17/18 Other A-League Games

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yep. Also, it wasn't Delovski in VAR, one article I read had it quoted wrong. Just thought I should correct myself.
O'Donovan is the 2nd biggest thug the HAL has ever seen.

Big Al

Wasn’t that bad. I’d be proud to get my foot up there.

It was just desperation and over stepped the mark. Obviously looked horrible but the red card and a week or two is all it’s worth. Wasn’t deliberate just a stupid play. And I don’t like Roy

Melbourne absolutely frustrated Jets in 2nd half. Sat back and blocked off any chances of a counter attack which is how the Jets score.

Very boring game but GF’s usually are.

Watching Jets get screwed is always fun and when you don’t care who wins you don’t get upset when one lossers.

To think Melbourne were rubbish for the first half of the season

Forum Phoenix

Wasn’t that bad. I’d be proud to get my foot up there.

It was just desperation and over stepped the mark. Obviously looked horrible but the red card and a week or two is all it’s worth. Wasn’t deliberate just a stupid play. And I don’t like Roy

Melbourne absolutely frustrated Jets in 2nd half. Sat back and blocked off any chances of a counter attack which is how the Jets score.

Very boring game but GF’s usually are.

Watching Jets get screwed is always fun and when you don’t care who wins you don’t get upset when one lossers.

To think Melbourne were rubbish for the first half of the season

It was horribly reckless, couple of extra weeks maybe, but unless something is truly malicious and intentional, I never see it as harshly.

Roy has one hell of a highlight reel. He should send it to Connor McGregor.

Forum Phoenix

He wasn't even going for the ball at all. Which is no surprise for that scumbag.
Really? I thought he definitely was?

I just think he was going after it no matter what. He's that kind of player but you do also tend to get that in a GF. Sorensen doesn't come he gets it and scores... he's a HERO. Instead... well these are the consequences. I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished, FT judas S etc... but I don't think it was malicious.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I remember one of the early seasons.....we played NJ away, one of our players copped full studs to the face as the boot was lifted high like that, in the box too, not even a foul given. May have even been a semi, unsure of that.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred