• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The end is nigh - impending doom - Moss out etc thread

the end is nigh and Moss is to blame

• yes

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • no

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • fence

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Jaundice

David Williams is a massive dud in my opinion. Better off with Duke and Simon then dropping coin on him.

Roy Law

No, he is not a dud. Very talented but a typical loose cannon Koori.
He would be a good signing but if Mossy had no clue with Mane how is he going to get the best out of Williams.
Unlike a lot of wide players this bloke knows how to finish.
I love watching David Williams, and he is a top bloke too, but his finishing, to be polite, is erratic. I would love to have him though...
And, if, because I haven't heard anything more since the announcement, we still have some plans to develop Aboriginal youth, he would be a fantastic ambassador

pjennings

What? Do you have a link?

Not convinced David Williams is the answer to our striker problem.

No I don't - my wife saw it - she usually looks on the supporters club facebook - but there is nothing obvious there. The quote was something like David Williams has finally signed for the Central Coast Mariners.

Gratis

hmm a bit of a google search (or 'research' as it is often erroneously referred to as) found nothing on the Williams story. still if it comes about i'd be happy with it

localpom

Would be very happy with David Williams. Think he would be a perfect fit with our club, we will get the best out of a good player. Whenever i have watched him play against us i have always thought he is one player i would love to have at the Mariners.Lots of other fans agree. Truth is will haven't the coin to get a Berisha, Janko or a Keogh but think Williams can really add to the side. Hope there is some truth to this.

Bladesman

I would love to see Williams at the Mariners. I don't see him as an out and out goal scorer but think he would certainly help create plenty of chances and chip in with a decent number of goals. Was very disappointed we didn't make a play for him when NQ Fury folded.

Wombat

If you're determined to judge Moss's selections now, knock yourself out. I'm not, so ask me again at the end of the season.

Lol.....now might be about time for a review.
The season is a disaster so far and unless Mossy changes strategy if will remain so and he will be out if a job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred