• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The end is nigh - impending doom - Moss out etc thread

the end is nigh and Moss is to blame

• yes

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • no

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • fence

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

soccer mad

Or they don't appreciate the training methods? Or they see what the first team is doing and are not looking forward to being part of it?
Could come up with guesses all day... I guess ;)
Typical kids of today just think they know it all already, can't be told or won't be told

style_cafe

Realistically our season was never going to amount to much.
The preseason was just a disaster with new players being trialled in the the game before the comp started,washed out games, games against weak opposition etc.
Whatever,has happened at the Mariner`s this year should never be repeated.
For mine it`s been our worst season ever. If anything could have gone wrong it has this year.
Probably the only positives to come out of this season are Posco & FF.
If the Jets get the wooden spoon that will be another bonus.

localpom

Realistically our season was never going to amount to much.
The preseason was just a disaster with new players being trialled in the the game before the comp started,washed out games, games against weak opposition etc.
Whatever,has happened at the Mariner`s this year should never be repeated.
For mine it`s been our worst season ever. If anything could have gone wrong it has this year.
Probably the only positives to come out of this season are Posco & FF.
If the Jets get the wooden spoon that will be another bonus.
Agree it's been a poorly managed season. Having said that we have taken great strides in the last few weeks to prepare for next season and that's a big positive for me. All the pain from this year should put us in a good position for next season and i don't see why we can't be challenging again. As well as Fab and Posco, i think Caceres has come on, Reddy has improved, Micky Neill was excellent until injured, Cernak could start fulfilling his potential, Liam Rose and Kalick have had a look. With a good management team, several new players, reconnecting with the community and continuing to blood youth i think next season will be great.

nearlyyellow

I just hope that the Management are already working on a solid round of pre-season matches, as many as possible would be better. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred