• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Zac Anderson signs with Sydney FC

dibo

As in the bottom line will be in black ink, not red.

They've massively improved their commercial services so they're extracting much better off-field revenue. They're also running big crowds (18k average). Pretty healthy business trajectory (for a football club).

nearlyyellow

Well, yes, very healthy, if that's the facts. That's what CCM should be aspiring to. It won't happen to the same extent due to differing demographics of course. And it seems that Peter Storrie may have persuaded MC to open his wallet a little bit to implement some sort of plan, which will come to light eventually, I guess. Interesting times.

Golly

Has there been an official statement? Haven't seen anything and Ando looked like he was up for it yesterday and playing for his place.

no offical statement as yet

just over heard it at the pub

tommy is a good source

dibo

A lot of what I write is bullshit too.

I just don't trust unsourced gossip; I'll believe it when I see it.

Big Al

If you go to 442. SFC seemed to be linked to a few squadie backs. So Ando fits the bill.

His days as a starting Mariner from next season are hopefully numbered.

Think he will be one that the new coach gets to make a call on so don't see us offering him anything anytime soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred