• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Zac Anderson signs with Sydney FC

Golly

Zac ( I touch myself) Anderson has signed on for next season at sydney fc

Discuss

Atomic

Good to have him off our books and even better knowing our "Championship quality striker" (insert name here_____________) will be running at him when we play SFC next season.

Zac always seemed to be in a panic. His passing was too slow and too predictable. He made the odd good run at the opposition, especially late in the game… but too little, and now too late, to be of any redeeming value.

dibo

Anderson was an Arnie signing; the only surprise to me is that Sydney want him. I was serious the other week when I said there wasn't a player in our starting XI who would knock off a member of their starting XI.

I'm guessing Bosnar (as a Moss signing) will be going as well, and whilst I thought he was definitely going before, there might be an opening now for Brent Griffiths...

Reactions: adz

true believer

definitely promise unfulfilled . we'll still need some size at CB .
god I was jealous when man_city fc picked up jaliens

Roy Law

Despite his impressive physique never seemed to understand that CBs are supposed to intimidate. When he moved forward with the ball he looked to me like a tight rope walker never quite knowing how far he could go before falling off. Too nice, too soft; we can do better.

style_cafe

I think Anderson has served us well.
He struggled at first ,then made the grade only to falter this year under Mossy.
I still think he has some unfulfilled potential & wish him all the best at exMariner FC. (except when he plays us)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Andos going huh.....good, take Sim with you
See how he goes next year with ferrera running circles around him....also how are the smurfs managing this, the Austrian is on a million +....everybody else must be on fourpence

sydmariner

See how he goes next year with ferrera running circles around him....also how are the smurfs managing this, the Austrian is on a million +....everybody else must be on fourpence
well they did recently get rid of their hat salesman

pjennings

I think Anderson has served us well.
He struggled at first ,then made the grade only to falter this year under Mossy.
I still think he has some unfulfilled potential & wish him all the best at exMariner FC. (except when he plays us)

Anderson is a bit like NTS. Can be decent when he has a good partner. Hence he looked good with both Trent and Patty Z. NTS is in the same mould as a CB. He looked/s good at WSW when he had Meggsy or has Spira next to him.

dibo

Janko is marquee - he's outside the cap.

localpom

Zac ( I touch myself) Anderson has signed on for next season at sydney fc

Discuss
Has there been an official statement? Haven't seen anything and Ando looked like he was up for it yesterday and playing for his place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami