• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Whats the Story with Nicky Travis?

Sean

An apt quote from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels;

"What do they say about assumption being the brother of all f**k-ups?

It's the mother of f**k-ups, stupid!"

Tassiemariner

Razorback said:
I can't believe he is playing in youth!!! Travis seems like the scapegoat for the whole team playing like spastics. Yet Bojic, clark, simon etc are still playing!!! f**k you Lawrie!!! Maybe Nicky should get on his knees and get some mckinna balls in his mouth. Its a f**king disgrace and I'm guess that because of this we will probably end up losing a dynamic midfielder whilst hanging on to Kwas, Hutch and the likes. Our club is run by f**king morons!!!
Or maybe he played youth because he has been ill for the past 2 weeks and hasn't trained a lot therefore wasn't fit enough?

midfielder

Foriegnmariner said:
Razorback said:
I can't believe he is playing in youth!!! Travis seems like the scapegoat for the whole team playing like spastics. Yet Bojic, clark, simon etc are still playing!!! f**k you Lawrie!!! Maybe Nicky should get on his knees and get some mckinna balls in his mouth. Its a f**king disgrace and I'm guess that because of this we will probably end up losing a dynamic midfielder whilst hanging on to Kwas, Hutch and the likes. Our club is run by f**king morons!!!
Or maybe he played youth because he has been ill for the past 2 weeks and hasn't trained a lot therefore wasn't fit enough?

Same with weeMac ... why not share the game Travis & weeMac half a game each...

Wombat

Razorback said:

YEP.  Doesn't matter how bad you play week in week out.  If Lawrie likes you, you play regardless of ability or performance.

dibo

You blokes couldn't judge shit. You've got your hateboys lined up before the match is played and it seems the only reason you watch the bloody games is to confirm your own suspicions. Any of those blokes could play a stormer and you wouldn't know it because you're too busy looking for something to bitch about.

Porter's having probably his best month in the shirt. Clark is doing quite well at the moment too, considering he's basically gone from bit-parts to regular starter in a depleted side.

Simon is unquestionably poor at the moment, but we're pretty much stuck for choice.

You blokes refuse to believe anything other than that your pet players are out of the side because the mean and nasty manager doesn't like them. Not for you lot he idea that maybe illness, fitness or poor form might be an issue. That'd be too simple - it must be a manager underhandedly keeping out a 'better' player in favour of his pets.

What horseshit. The only intrigue here is how the hell you blokes imagine anybody might take you seriously. 

Deej

Razorback said:

Perhaps you should tell Lawrie your thoughts in person rather than hide behind a forum?

It can be arranged?

Roy Law

dibo said:
Porter's having probably his best month in the shirt. Clark is doing quite well at the moment too, considering he's basically gone from bit-parts to regular starter in a depleted side.

Totally agree on Porter - I think he is going better than Travis FWIW. One of the unassuming personalities who never lets anything faze him, just keeps going - he tackles back, he kicks people, he crosses a mean ball, he never stops running and he is as brave as anybody. He's right up there in my book
As for Clarky, well, he's a limited player who always gives 100% but I think he isn't confident with the ball at his feet when at LB; loved the way he smacked into Thwaite in the first minute and the way he knocked Princess Cullina over the dead ball line at the end. he's only playing there because we have no one else but he struggles at this level.

fedelta

Deej said:
Razorback said:

Perhaps you should tell Lawrie your thoughts in person rather than hide behind a forum?

It can be arranged?

:popcorn:

Razorback

Deej said:
Razorback said:

It can be arranged?

WELL f**kING IT ARRANGE HERO!!!! YOU CAN WIPE THE LAWRIE JIZZ FROM AROUND YOUR MOUTH WHILE I'M DOING IT!!!

Razorback

dibo said:

What horseshit. The only intrigue here is how the hell you blokes imagine anybody might take you seriously. 

100% Sure I didnt mention Porter performance! Clark i however playing as well as a man with no legs!!!

how the hell can I take you seriously... I feel dumber reading you sicophantic posts dibo!!!  :headbutt:

adz

Staff member
Razorback said:
Deej said:
Razorback said:

It can be arranged?

WELL f**kING IT ARRANGE HERO!!!! YOU CAN WIPE THE LAWRIE JIZZ FROM AROUND YOUR MOUTH WHILE I'M DOING IT!!!

What makes you think this is at all appropriate?
Bye.

bikinigirl

Roy Law said:
dibo said:

Totally agree on Porter - I think he is going better than Travis FWIW. One of the unassuming personalities who never lets anything faze him, just keeps going - he tackles back, he kicks people, he crosses a mean ball, he never stops running and he is as brave as anybody. He's right up there in my book

. in no way am i suggesting porter should be replaced with travis on current form but the guy still frustrates me at times ... maybe we just have mis-aligned thought processes

. was he not to blame for the goal on friday (no challenge on a soft, free header in the 6 yard box)? and i don't mean he was solely to blame

. and the run he made to the near post (and keeper and kwas) when kwassie was running in along the goal line ... what was he expecting to achieve? it gave kwas no option but to shoot from zero angle ... of course kwas was subsequently booed

. admittedly he has been pretty good and should be playing in the midfield

Roy Law

". and the run he made to the near post (and keeper and kwas) when kwassie was running in along the goal line ... what was he expecting to achieve? it gave kwas no option but to shoot from zero angle ... of course kwas was subsequently booed"
Nobody booed near me, just shook their heads...
And if Kwas had looked up he would have seen Mrdja completely unmarked because all the defenders went with Porter

bikinigirl

. apologies to brad if it was the right thing to do ... i was just going off what i remember seeing live. all i remember is everybody crowding the near post ... and a largely open goalmouth beyond

. there were a whole lot of reactions to kwas but none of them positive or supporting

pjennings

I thought the same about Kwassie's run live - however on the replay Rees comes between Kwassie and Nik and any cut back, unless it was early(i.e - before he looked up), would have been cut out.

nikko

Suspended
adz said:
Razorback said:
Deej said:
Razorback said:

It can be arranged?

What makes you think this is at all appropriate?
Bye.

internet warriors are starting to f**king piss me offf

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred