• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Four - Local League Thread

pommypete

Double header this week:
Wyoming v Terrigal-2 Saturday.
Wyoming v Kincumber Sunday
35DS
2 wins for 5 out of 5

J

jiggles

Johnno said:
poko said:
Johnno said:
poko said:
WAA5 - Kariong Cougars (rawr) vs Bugie - 9am @ Budgie.

We'll be playing alongside the Mighty Trev..hopefully his awesomeness rubs off and gives us good luck. Am keen to try out the new Cougar Goal Celebration.

I bet my goal celebration is better, running to the corner post and wipping the flag on my head after scoring a hearing off a corner.

If you think thats better than ours, then you must prefer the company of men.

Involves a lot of boob grabbing. Its amazing.

Dam, thats hot, haha. Just remember to keep ur shirts on otherwise u will get a yellow card like what one of our players got last week when he was pissed off.

Technically, we can get in shit for changing our shirts on the sidelines after/beore a game. c**ts.

marinermick

marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 v Southern at James Browne Oval, Sunday 12:30pm

4-2 win against the previously top-of-the-table Southern to put us first now.

Great win considering we were 1-0 down after one minute and playing the youngest, quickest and most mobile all age fives team I have seen in a long time.

Thanks to everyone who came and supported us.

J

jiggles

Lost to Budgewoi...don't even know the final result. It was 1-1 at half time, but the heat, having zero subs just killed us in the second half.

A bye next week, and hopefully we can pick up a win the week after :)

priorpeter

Doyalson MAA8 1-1 Gwandalan, and in fairness, probably should've been turned over 3 or 4-1. We'll take 1-1.

Part_Timer

Belmont. Vs Morisset
res 0-1
1sts 0-9
another good day at the office for MUFC. Derby next week againts westlakes

Chimmi

poko said:
Lost to Budgewoi...don't even know the final result. It was 1-1 at half time, but the heat, having zero subs just killed us in the second half.

A bye next week, and hopefully we can pick up a win the week after :)

Played hard - lost hard. Didn't bother asking about the result - but hey Pokey managed to win some of us a free beer so day wasn't all bad..

...Good job with the razzle dazzle Pokey!

FFC Mariner

Penalty, scoring?

Can we subscribe to your newsletter please. The concept you mention interests us greatly.

marinermick

Kanwal Bull said:
Kanwal MAA1's won 2-0 against SEU.. scored myself a dotshot.

crikey you have some big boys in your team

towered above the southern boys and they were not small

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred