• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Four - Local League Thread

Sym

it rained for ten minutes
surely someone from this new awesome ccf regime can go check the ground and realise it's fine
just cause we aren't a rep division doesn't mean you can screw us out of a round.

marinermick

Sym said:
it rained for ten minutes
surely someone from this new awesome ccf regime can go check the ground and realise it's fine
just cause we aren't a rep division doesn't mean you can screw us out of a round.

get used to it if it rains more this season

this is just the thin edge of the wedge

Sym

the decision on today is final ?
no way they will check the field again or something ?

FFC Mariner

Was a hell of a downpour but only lasted 15 minutes or so.

Bright and sunny now.

W00t, we have our 1st point of the season

Sym

fwiw, I'm claiming the two goals as mine...
lol
who's gunna stop me
ccf :O

Sym

scored twice in the first 10 and took off my shirt for both celebrations.

Johnno

Why does pluim have to be the shittest ground on the coast. I thought that being "The CCF Ground" it would have proper drainage to deal with stormwater. Maybe they should get engineers to fix their shit.

Sym

hint hint at a job for johnno.

I would say the ground is fine.
they just don't want the 7's wrecking their field cause we are soooo far down the chain.

dru

Well if Johnno is offering to do it for free I'm sure CCF wouldn't complain.

J

jiggles

zofz.

This has been complained about since the day it was brought up...I don't know why you are acting so surprised.

J

jiggles

it's a well known fact that pluim floods when someone spills their drink on it...

Atomic

The four over 35 teams of the Woy Woy Football Club are holding a fundraising day at Austin Bulter oval, Woy Woy on Saturday 8th May to raise awareness and funds to fight cancer in men.

http://woywoysoccer.org.au/index.php?id=348

If you are in the area, please stop by and participate in the various fund raising activities or simply donate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark