• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Four - Local League Thread

Ted

Sat 1st May
U14A 12:20 Killarney v Gosford @ Killarney
O35C  2:45 Killarney v Toukley @ Killarney

Sun 2nd May
AA7 10:45 Killarney v The Entrance @ Killarney

J

jiggles

WAA5 - Kariong Cougars (rawr) vs Bugie - 9am @ Budgie.

We'll be playing alongside the Mighty Trev..hopefully his awesomeness rubs off and gives us good luck. Am keen to try out the new Cougar Goal Celebration.

Chimmi

poko said:

We'll be playing alongside the Mighty Trev..hopefully his awesomeness rubs off and gives us good luck. Am keen to try out the new Cougar Goal Celebration.

9am = :(
goal celebration = :D

BAD BULLZ

marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 v Southern at James Browne Oval, Sunday 12:30pm
oiy micky you'll be the prequel to greggos game i'll probabully be heading down there to watch/sit on bench for them.

Kanwal aa1s @ southen 2.15
kanwal aa3s @ tuggerah 9am

marinermick

Chimmi said:
poko said:

butt-cheek football ftw!!!!

marinermick

BAD BULLZ said:
marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 v Southern at James Browne Oval, Sunday 12:30pm
oiy micky you'll be the prequel to greggos game i'll probabully be heading down there to watch/sit on bench for them.

Kanwal aa1s @ southen 2.15
kanwal aa3s @ tuggerah 9am

good stuff

trev

marinermick said:
Chimmi said:
poko said:

butt-cheek football ftw!!!!
Yew except where on the awesome field your on the not so awesome field lol expect the ball to bouce a fair bit :p

Johnno

poko said:

I bet my goal celebration is better, running to the corner post and wipping the flag on my head after scoring a hearing off a corner.

trev

Johnno said:
poko said:

I bet my goal celebration is better, running to the corner post and wipping the flag on my head after scoring a hearing off a corner.

you have to score first....... ZING!

Kanwal Bull

trev said:
Johnno said:
poko said:

he did

Johnno

Kanwal Bull said:
trev said:
Johnno said:
poko said:

he did

Yeah already have scored, it was awesome.

J

jiggles

Johnno said:
poko said:

If you think thats better than ours, then you must prefer the company of men.

Involves a lot of boob grabbing. Its amazing.

Johnno

poko said:
Johnno said:
poko said:

If you think thats better than ours, then you must prefer the company of men.

Involves a lot of boob grabbing. Its amazing.

Dam, thats hot, haha. Just remember to keep ur shirts on otherwise u will get a yellow card like what one of our players got last week when he was pissed off.

priorpeter

Johnno said:
poko said:

Scoring a hearing eh...
What'd ya do wrong?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark