• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WE DID IT!!!!!

jaypee

Andy said:
Blackadder said:
Timmah, love that banner work ;)
A win over the scum is sweet anytime, stopping them from being the first team to the gf when they had a 2-0 lead...priceless  :thumbup:

So was seeing that cheat Joel Griffiths on the big screen after the game!!!!!!!!

Bloody sack wacking diver.........

kanewillow

special special special special the game outside the game dont forget boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogs he worked his arse off    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :headbounce:

Ursus

bobandbill said:
Not the most pretty game, but we won 3-0, and that's what counts.

What a match!!!!!!!! Easily our greatest win ever. Petrovski hasn't scored in seven matches and has pulled out a fantastic strike.
Kwasnik played the best match of his life (even thoygh he gave the ball up alot in 2nd ET)
Wilko and Viddy what a pairing.
Tommy when he was on was a real livewire
Vuko saves were immense.
but the MoM has to to be MILE JEDINAK. This man is freak of nature. He just kept running and running and running chasing down everything. My new Hero.  
Are you kidding me? Besides one good cross, and his deflection goal which he shouldn't really be credited with much (thanks Elrich!), he sucked bigtime. Constantly coughed up the ball, even when he beat a player, giving possession back.

Great shooting from Petro. Aloisi was having another off night, but I prefer now than in two weeks. He looked tired.
Defence was mostly ok, although sometimes the clearences was apalling. Credit to Boogs, Vidmar and Ceccolli.
Hutch was off tonight, Jedi was great, Tommy P was ok for when he was on, Gumprecht was FANTASTIC - one of the very few players who made the better plays. Compared to Kwasnik... well, there is no comparison really. He was immense.
Hurrah for Vuko as well - made some great saves.

Not the best performance - we have certainly played better than this, but we played good enough, while Newcastle played bad.

WE'RE IN THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!!! :vhappy: :vhappy: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Bob and Bill you would have to be the most miserable shit of a supporter that I have ever come across.
Kwassy scores the opening goal in a great match to put us on the front foot but all you can do is knock.
FFS he makes mistakes, but he shows flashes of brilliance you do not see in this league from other players.
Again FFS, Aloisi made heaps of mistakes tonight but he was one of our best.

Everyone tonight was brilliant.

Do not bring us down tonight you miserable troll.

I have just seen a replay of the goal. The commentators called it a deflection. I am pretty sure it was a chip like the one in Canberra. But I guess you were not at that game either.

Timmah

Kwassy sucked bigtime?

In case you missed it, he was lightning up the sideline almost the entire second half... he was the reason we had so much field position when we did get it.

Omni

*applauds for Ursus*

Hard to tell, you can't see a deflection, and really, he deserved it anyway that run was fantastic, especially to keep posession!

tyson

Andy said:
tyson said:
I guess no one noticed Nigel Boogaard...

What happened?
kanewillow said:
special special special special the game outside the game dont forget boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogs he worked his arse off    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :headbounce:

There is your answer.

Best player on the park in my opinion.
Obviously a lot of players were close behind him, but I wish it was mentioned before getting to the 3rd page.

Ursus

tyson said:
I guess no one noticed Nigel Boogaard...

Boogard would have to come  a close second to Jedi for man of the match. I would not swap anyone tonight. Awesome, guttsy performance from all involved. Gumps really stepped up when asked. Hope he stays for one more.

The difference tonight was the team that had the most ticker. After the early subs I thought we would die in extra time. No way, talk about going through the wall. With this team, we have the Asian Champions league to look forward to followed by the world Club Championship.

Legends.

Part_Timer

FARKIN OATH YELLOW....best mariners moment of my life..we continue to achieve the impossible...who saw the whole stadium standing near the end of first period of extra time?? was an un believable feeling being there...

tyson

We kicked in to gear from the initial whistle as well... and we defended high up the park a lot more than usual. Newcastle just didn't know what to do.

Ursus

Viddie and Wilko and the whole back four were pretty awesome tonight as well. Good to see Clarkie's vision that almost led to a goal. They all played attacking football at times but were rock solid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred