• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WE DID IT!!!!!

bjw

bjw
OH f**k YES!! Best night Ever, WHO THE f**k IS JOEL GRIFFITHHHHHS

2-0 AND YOU f**kED IT UP!!!!! :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

MattSimon

Watch the replay of the second goal... Song coughs it up in the middle of the park makes no effort to win it back.

This ain't Seoul FC vs Suwon, this is the A-League baby! He needs to study Mile "the workhorse" Jedinak.

Haha if he's Alomissi well to be honest I'd rather have him miss goals and still win ALL DAY! No complaints!

Joel who are ya? who are ya? who are ya? who are ya?  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

GO ROAR!

FFC Mariner

Reading the SFC boards, interesting to note that their opinion of dogeater was as bad as everyone elses.

He was shite, as was Spencer

nero

Scum can't complain about a home GF. Suck it scummers. 3-2, 3-2, 3-2 ......

JA, has had some average games of late, but wait till the GF he is getting a double.

soundsdifferent

suck it newcastle you played like crap joal was never anywhere to be seen

and finaly we are back to the best form

we are number 1 and we win

MattSimon

Only bandwagons I've ever seen is in scumcastle, cause half the population lives in them! Hahaha scumcastle carnies!

FOX SPORTS FACT: Coins on the pitch around Hutcho's feet = 88% of scumcastle's GDP

Omni

Jump on the bandwagon hey?

Rudd St Runaway
Date Joined: 28-Jan-2008

Guess you'd know about bandwagons, that's the day after the first leg.

bobandbill

Not the most pretty game, but we won 3-0, and that's what counts.

What a match!!!!!!!! Easily our greatest win ever. Petrovski hasn't scored in seven matches and has pulled out a fantastic strike.
Kwasnik played the best match of his life (even thoygh he gave the ball up alot in 2nd ET)
Wilko and Viddy what a pairing.
Tommy when he was on was a real livewire
Vuko saves were immense.
but the MoM has to to be MILE JEDINAK. This man is freak of nature. He just kept running and running and running chasing down everything. My new Hero.  
Are you kidding me? Besides one good cross, and his deflection goal which he shouldn't really be credited with much (thanks Elrich!), he sucked bigtime. Constantly coughed up the ball, even when he beat a player, giving possession back.

Great shooting from Petro. Aloisi was having another off night, but I prefer now than in two weeks. He looked tired.
Defence was mostly ok, although sometimes the clearences was apalling. Credit to Boogs, Vidmar and Ceccolli.
Hutch was off tonight, Jedi was great, Tommy P was ok for when he was on, Gumprecht was FANTASTIC - one of the very few players who made the better plays. Compared to Kwasnik... well, there is no comparison really. He was immense.
Hurrah for Vuko as well - made some great saves.

Not the best performance - we have certainly played better than this, but we played good enough, while Newcastle played bad.

WE'RE IN THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!!! :vhappy: :vhappy: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Andy

What a night!!!!!

Words can not explain the amazing scenes after the game!!!!!

GO YOU MARINERS!

marc

what a game. bobandbill you are 100% correct about kwasnik, he's bloody lucky he scored that goal otherwise we'd be crucifying him. he was very, very average, and has been all season. we showed some real guts tonight, we practially did the impossible. tight, solid, inspired defence, and some wonderful attacking sequences, capped off with real oppertunistic striking.

see you all the the grand final!

Tassiemariner

bobandbill said:
What a match!!!!!!!! Easily our greatest win ever. Petrovski hasn't scored in seven matches and has pulled out a fantastic strike.
Kwasnik played the best match of his life (even thoygh he gave the ball up alot in 2nd ET)
Wilko and Viddy what a pairing.
Tommy when he was on was a real livewire
Vuko saves were immense.
but the MoM has to to be MILE JEDINAK. This man is freak of nature. He just kept running and running and running chasing down everything. My new Hero.  

Are you kidding me? Besides one good cross, and his deflection goal which he shouldn't really be credited with much (thanks Elrich!), he sucked bigtime. Constantly coughed up the ball, even when he beat a player, giving possession back.

Ok best match of his life was an exaggeration due to my excitement levels but he was constantly in the right positions down the flanks, Always making positive runs, cutting inside the box and shooting.
He did give the ball away alot in ET due to his tiring body and placed alot of pressure on Wilko and Viddy but they were in such great form they compensated for his mistakes.
Everyone just put in the performance of champions.

Omni

And I can spell, and use proper grammar, nor do I stoop to petty name calling. Like I said have fun next week mate, cheerio.

Ahh Kwasnik scores and the Kwasnik haters still come out, I knew it.

krusty

2-0 and they f**cked it up but thats life in scumcastle all f**cked up.                                        GO YOU YELLOW

skilbeck

Omni said:
And I can spell, and use proper grammar, nor do I stoop to petty name calling. Like I said have fun next week mate, cheerio.

Ahh Kwasnik scores and the Kwasnik haters still come out, I knew it.

I think I detect a sore loser Omni

Andy

IT'S A LONG WAY BACK TO SHITVILLE WHEN YOU LOSE!!!!
IT'S A LONG WAY BACK TO SHITVILLE, IT'S A LONG WAY BACK TO SHITVILLE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred