• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WE DID IT!!!!!

Jeff (LouMacari)

password said:
Gee, homepage already stating a gf between the mariners and roar,

I can't wait till you guys lose this GF, this thread and many others will make some pretty funny reading.
Yeah, we may have as much 'egg on our faces' as the FFA for stating 'A-League Grand final, Syd FC Vs TBA' 4 days AFTER they lost?

password

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
password said:

I can't wait till you guys lose this GF, this thread and many others will make some pretty funny reading.
Yeah, we may have as much 'egg on our faces' as the FFA for stating 'A-League Grand final, Syd FC Vs TBA' 4 days AFTER they lost?

LOL that is pretty funny, but still some things said on here would be 10X funnier.

cruiser

password said:

Not as funny as visiting the Jets' site on Sunday night if the Jets lose to the Roar.

password

mm we havnt been talking it up like you guys ahve here, we havn't put on our home-page the gf is between ccm and qld,

we were cocky before last wkend and looked wat happened..

~Floss~

Alicia said:
INSPIRED by the Central Coast Mariners' fightback to book themselves a place in the A-League grand final, Gosford sailor Tom Slingsby yesterday became Australia's second world champion of 2008 with his successful defence of the world Laser crown at Terrigal.

With his back to the wall after a "major hiccup" on Monday, where he finished outside the top 14 in his two races, Slingsby, who had watched the Mariners game against the Jets the previous night, said his comeback was inspired by the fearless feats of striker Sasco Petrovski and his ability to perform under pressure.

Using this as motivation, Slingsby headed back out on the water on Tuesday to record two wins which put him back on course for his second world crown.

And with yesterday's racing cancelled due to dangerous seas and strong winds, it was this fightback which secured Slingsby one of the most coveted crowns in world sailing.

"I'm over the moon. I really don't know what to say," said the 23-year-old, who won his first world crown off Cascais, Portugal, last July.

"I watched the Mariners game and was inspired by it. I knew after my bad day I had to come out with something special and get back into the lead because we (Slingsby and coach Arthur Brett) had looked at the weather and realised that we may not get any racing in on the last day and I needed to get the lead back."

That's great. Is that in the Express?

In yesterday's express ( i think), Nikki Garrett was also talking about the inspirational semi effort and saying how keen she is to make the grand final.

Even if some of the public don't get it yet, it's a good sign for sports stars on the world stage to be drawing inspiration from our local Coast side

Deej

password said:
mm we havnt been talking it up like you guys ahve here, we havn't put on our home-page the gf is between ccm and qld,

we were cocky before last wkend and looked wat happened..

If most Mariners fans are honest they would say that Sunday's game could go either way, any of the 3 remaining teams could beat each other on their day, how the Jets bounce back after a heart breaking defeat is the big question.

The Queensland shirt is just on the front as a bit of a piss take like you guys had with your clock.

password

o ohk, but the clock was the actual amount of time since you HAD beaten us, the qld shirt is just lies,  lol anyways,

well most mariner fans on here are of the conclusion that the jets will get flogged on sunday and then you guys will easily triumph on GF day.

fish

thats because this is a mariners fans forum you muppet and we believe in our team.

I hope you lot get flogged personally

Deej

password said:
o ohk, but the clock was the actual amount of time since you HAD beaten us, the qld shirt is just lies,  lol anyways,

well most mariner fans on here are of the conclusion that the jets will get flogged on sunday and then you guys will easily triumph on GF day.

Yeah well our win on the weekend should be enough for everyone to realise you can't count your chickens before they hatch.  

I actually think it will be another 120 minutes, 1-1 at FT, anything could happen AET?

No matter who the final is against it will be close, most finals all around the world are (except for last years HAL GF - lol)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred