• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WE DID IT!!!!!

bobandbill

It was as much offside as Aloisi's disallowed goal in the first leg. IE not at all. Get some glasses, or a less biased view.

Any news on the injuries? Hopefully Checkers will play - from the short time he was on, he was promising. Boogard and Tommy P will be important as well...

Wombat

serious14 said:
Interviewer - "So, tell me, what did you think of Newcastle last night??  How did you perceive their tactics??"

Respondent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk&eurl

Brilliant!!!!

dibo

serious14 said:
So much man love.......

That first photo of Sash is standard worthy.

like so?

sashoforastandardms1.jpg

apologies for the bodgy 5 minute job...

Wombat

We were fantastic last night. What a brilliant team performance.

For me the defence set up that win. They were rock solid. Thats the best Wilko has played all year. Viddy was world class, man was he up for that game. Boogs was superb as usual. Clarky did brilliantly when he came on and nearly scored for god sake!

Danny was magic as usual. Gumps was superb. For a game like this, we needed passion and power and Gumps plays at 100%...we lifted our tempo once he came on. For God sake don't let him leave the club!!!
Jedi was sensational. A tie with Viddy for MOM imho.  Hutcho was solid.  Kwassie had a strong game and played with a lot of heart. He does have a high error ratio but I have nothing but praise for him after last nights game.
JA was a handful as usual and played well.
I was just calling for Sasho to be subbed when he suddenly started to fire up. Two sweet goals, the second one a deadset pearler...God bless you Sasho.

Brilliant performance and a brilliant night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its a long way back to Windale when your Scum" !!!!!!

Rubbernose

That was absolutely faptastic.

And minutes before the start of the game, Craig Foster was on SBS telling everyone that according to his A-League "style guide", Newcastle are the bestest and the Mariners come in 6th. Check him out, at the end of the Juninho interview.

http://video.sbs.com.au/player/twg/index.php?channelID=30&videoID=5662

Well bite me. Just in case anyone isn't clear on how much of an ass clown that bloke truly is.

promdi442

Wombat said:

Clarky did brilliantly when he came on and nearly scored for god sake!

With Clarky so high up the field he nearly had a nose bleed and it was written all over his actions that he couldn't make up his mind or didnt know what to do when presented with such a great scoring opportunity. In the end it didnt matter but Im sure the story to his grandchildren will have the ball just skimming the bar with the #2 socceroo goalie nowhere to be seen in the frame at the end of a fifty meter run. Great stuff Clarky you are always giving 100% whenever you are on the field and last night was no different.

Jedi was fantastic. What a motor he has. Even when he was not running on all cylinders he was still there putting in the hard yards.

Everyone did all they could and then some. Great team spirit now on to the grand final and the double.

jaypee

Rubbernose said:
That was absolutely faptastic.

And minutes before the start of the game, Craig Foster was on SBS telling everyone that according to his A-League "style guide", Newcastle are the bestest and the Mariners come in 6th. Check him out, at the end of the Juninho interview.

http://video.sbs.com.au/player/twg/index.php?channelID=30&videoID=5662

Well bite me. Just in case anyone isn't clear on how much of an ass clown that bloke truly is.

What a Tosser - thats why SBS is so irrelevant now when it comes to Football

bulldogmariner

Australian Football Commentators are weak!!
They follow there own agendas
Slater and Foster probably didnt even know where the Central Coast was before the A-league started.
Smallest club in the league is the most dominate and when we win the GF we will be the Official Champions of Australia.
Guess what they cant do anything about it.

Ursus

"So one cannot have an opinion? Not 'everyone' tonight was brillant, we played better than that before (for instance that 2-0 victory over Adelaide)."

Yes you can have an opinion, but when you start to pick fault in what was the greatest team performance in three seasons, when everyone was on such an emotional high, be prepared to cop shit.

"I for one do not think that it was a fantastic performance from us - just a very good one, that could have been better, from the other games that I have been to and had the joy to witness with my own eyes. But I have supported this team fully from day one, and had full faith in our teamthat we could have (and we did!) beat Newcastle by three. Please don't jump on my opinion of a few players, although *maybe* I might have sounded a tad negative, which I was far from feeling."

You still do not seem to understand or be able to help yourself.

In words of one syllable: No one, this week, wants to hear anyone (mostly one syllable) put down anyone from last night's game.
We have been listening to knockers for the last few weeks, we do not want to hear any coming from within.
It was not just your criticism of Kwassi, that was the lightning rod. No one wants to hear Hutch was off, the defence had poor clearances, or that Aloisi was having another off night.

Last night everyone was brilliant, it was a team effort, we won 3-0, it was magnificent effort. Read all the other posts. It made up for the Sydney game, and really, really stuck it to the knockers and shafted the scum.

Comprendez.

Advice. Quit while you are behind.

pjennings

Wombat said:

For me the defence set up that win. They were rock solid. Thats the best Wilko has played all year. Viddy was world class, man was he up for that game. Boogs was superb as usual. Clarky did brilliantly when he came on and nearly scored for god sake!

Danny was magic as usual. Gumps was superb. For a game like this, we needed passion and power and Gumps plays at 100%...we lifted our tempo once he came on. For God sake don't let him leave the club!!!
Jedi was sensational. A tie with Viddy for MOM imho.  Hutcho was solid.  Kwassie had a strong game and played with a lot of heart. He does have a high error ratio but I have nothing but praise for him after last nights game.
I was just calling for Sasho to be subbed when he suddenly started to fire up. Two sweet goals, the second one a deadset pearler...God bless you Sasho.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wombat said:

Jedi was sensational. A tie with Viddy for MOM imho.  Hutcho was solid.  Kwassie had a strong game and played with a lot of heart. He does have a high error ratio but I have nothing but praise for him after last nights game.

Brilliant night. Have to agree with most of what you said. The defence was brilliant - and I include Kwas and Gumps in that. The combinations between Kwas and Boogs and between Gumps and Clarky was great to watch and the amount of ground covered in both attack and defence by these four was mindblowing. The whole team was great. When someone made a mistake there was always one or more to cover. What a great team.

Only thing I disagree with was Sasho. There was no way he was coming off yesterday. He and Viddy wre both up for huge games.

Great effort from the Marinators - even us old blokes with bad eyes that have moved to Bay 6 (Yes right near the tunnel).   

Great effort from the Club - look where we have come from since I received an email from a certain Benjamin James Coonan in February 2005. Three years later we are Premiers, are in our second grand final and bringing in ground record crowds. Thank you to Lyall and all the management.

However, the stars of the show are Lawrie and his boys. I'd like to say something superlative about them but can't seem to find the words. Maybe it will just have to be a simple but heartfelt
THANK YOU

T

thanman

i agree.

best.game.ever.

crowd wise. quality 3rd goal real class.

there was moments of pure insanity from me. like yelling my own made up chants at jets people
e.g "go home, you lost the game"

plus the shirt has to come off on such an occasion as last night.

and the whole end section finally got off their asses once in a while. it was good even if us marinators were spread out a bit, it means that we could lift the crowd even more :)

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

HERE WE GO!

blakus

Really was great to see the boys scooping up the scum when it mattered.The whole dancing in the street after the game truelly was totally awsome. Well done to lawrie and the boys.

BRING ON THE GRANDFINAL!!!!!!

password

blakus said:
Really was great to see the boys scooping up the scum when it mattered.The whole dancing in the street after the game truelly was totally awsome. Well done to lawrie and the boys.

BRING ON THE GRANDFINAL!!!!!!

when it matters is in 2 weeks time

Ravana

lol to the user mattsimon on the scum forum for putting up this:

"Hi guys

Somehow I lost some of my coins at Blue Tongue. They were in my pocket one second and the next they had disappeared. These are very valuable to me since I owe 35c for the rental of my bandwagon.

ALSO NOTE: One bandwagon, no longer needed, up for lease. 15c a month ono"

yellowcake

Only thing that's taken the smile off my face today is the c**t that snapped my car flag off in the carpark at Lisarow Plaza. That's the bigger sturdier correctly coloured $10 HAL one I bought a fortnight ago not the Community First freebie that got busted off earlier in the season (so I guess I should have known :().

FFS if Lisarow's not Central Coast football heartland I don't know what is. I would have expected if it was in Newcastle.

Worst thing is my 8-year-old wanted it to double as a flag he waves at the game and also suggested I "take it off so it doesn't"....( and he doesn't know about it yet). Just wanted to proudly fly the colours and bask in the feeling.

Second worst thing is this time they scratched the window and bent the surround. Miserable c**t (did I already say that?) - why don't you just key it because it's got 'Members get the best ride' and CCF's 'Soccer is football' stickers in the bumper?

S

soccersensei

My father is a kind gentle man, who loves Australian football with a passion,
and so he hates Foster just as much. Foster is all thats worst in football. Playing out his ego enraged agenda and sucking up to all things international because he lost his lime light to FOX. But for SHAME, ranking the minor premier team that comes out triumphant over a 21 game season as being in the lowest tier of his "style guide" and that it deserves to be a QLD Jets GF as Australian football needs for the sake of the world no less, to have its best football on display. MOTHER FUKKKKAAAAA!!!!!!

Forget Mariners verse Adelaide as the cleanest and best performance by any team over the season up until that point or Mariners vs Bling - hailed as "the greatest game yet of the HAL" or the thrilling Major semi where the Mariners trounce Newcastle with a quality far beyond anything demonstrated by SFC or QLD, let alone the Jets, and still he just wants to lump shit on us. The guy is an absolute mongrel. A narcissistic vulture of a man! And he better hope he never sits in a room with my father... or me for that matter!!! I'll pin his ears back, butter his head and f**king swallow him whole!

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred