• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WC 2010 squad

serious14

Oh don't get me wrong, I dislike it as well, but it's become on of our strengths, and we may as well play to it as best we can, considering it's the system we've adopted and grown used to over the last 2 years.

Who knows - perhaps Pim has been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes all this time and we'll explode out of the blocks with a 4-0 win against Germany playing 5 up front.

(one can hope, right??)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
serious14 said:
Oh don't get me wrong, I dislike it as well, but it's become on of our strengths, and we may as well play to it as best we can, considering it's the system we've adopted and grown used to over the last 2 years.

Who knows - perhaps Pim has been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes all this time and we'll explode out of the blocks with a 4-0 win against Germany playing 5 up front.

(one can hope, right??)

thats what i been saying for yonks...ie: this f**king dutchman has gotta be lulling the world into a false sense of security

FFC Mariner

Pimball is far worse than CCM v4

The sooner he leaves and we get someone who likes spectators to enjoy the game and not want to self harm, the better

serious14

Player Name
Club, Country
A-International matches (goals)

Michael BEAUCHAMP
Al-Jazira Club, UAE
19 (1)

Mark BRESCIANO
U.S. Citta di Palermo, Italy
52 (11)

Tim CAHILL
Everton FC, England
37 (18)

Nick CARLE
Crystal Palace, England
11 (0)

David CARNEY
FC Twente, Netherlands
22 (3)

Scott CHIPPERFIELD
FC Basel, Switzerland
63 (12)

Jason CULINA
Gold Coast United, Australia
46 (1)

Brett EMERTON
Blackburn Rovers, England
72 (17)

Adam FEDERICI
Reading FC, England
-

Eugene GALEKOVIC*
Adelaide United, Australia
4 (0)

Richard GARCIA
Hull City, England
5 (0)

Vincenzo GRELLA
Blackburn Rovers, England
42 (0)

James HOLLAND
AZ Alkmaar, Netherlands
4 (0)

Brett HOLMAN
AZ Alkmaar, Netherlands
29 (1)

Mile JEDINAK
Antalyaspor Kulubu, Turkey
9 (0)

Brad JONES
Middlesbrough FC, England
1 (0)

Josh KENNEDY
Nagoya Grampus, Japan
18 (6)

Harry KEWELL
Galatasaray SK, Turkey
45 (13)

Shane LOWRY
Aston Villa FC, England
-

Scott MCDONALD
15 (0)

Mark MILLIGAN
JEF United, Japan
9 (0)

Craig MOORE
Uncontracted
47 (3)

Lucas NEILL
Galatasaray SK, Turkey
53 (0)

Jade NORTH
Troms, Norway
28 (0)

Tom OAR
FC Utrecht, Netherlands
1 (0)

Nikita RUKAVYTSYA
FC Twente, Netherlands
2 (0)

Mark SCHWARZER
Fulham FC, England
73 (0)

Carl VALERI
U.S. Sassuolo Calcio, Italy
19 (0)

Dario VIDOSIC
FC Nurnberg, Germany
4 (0)

Luke WILKSHIRE
FK Dinamo Moscow, Russia
40 (2)

Rhys WILLIAMS
3 (0)

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
FFC Mariner said:

The sooner he leaves and we get someone who likes spectators to enjoy the game and not want to self harm, the better
+1 .... how soon after the WC do they choose a new coach? Or have they already?

Harsulas_SFC

Jazzie said:
FFC Mariner said:

+1 .... how soon after the WC do they choose a new coach? Or have they already?

They've sais as soon as possible, but I suspect they're waiting to see who loses/leaves their jobs over the off-season/WC.  Then its down to whether they spend big bucks and get the big name now for AC in Jan then pay them for 3 years till the next WC, or whether get the cheap/caretaker in untill 2012 then look for the new Hiddink

scottmac

Suspended
serious14 said:
Holman and Holland - :fireup: :vomit:

Nikita, Oar, Eugene - ;D

Rest as expected.  Good to see Kewell there.

Eugene is no chance. Pim said he was #4 keeper.

Holman was always going to be there so i don't understand why you hadn't prepared yourself for that?

serious14

scottmac said:
serious14 said:
Holman and Holland - :fireup: :vomit:

Nikita, Oar, Eugene - ;D

Rest as expected.  Good to see Kewell there.

Eugene is no chance. Pim said he was #4 keeper.

Holman was always going to be there so i don't understand why you hadn't prepared yourself for that?

I just think it's good to see Eugene recognised in a way.  He's a damn good keeper.

Oh I was prepared.  Doesn't mean I (and 98% of Roo's fans) aren't disgusted with it.

jarrad

Praying that Nikita doesn't become one of the 7 dropped!
Unlucky with Heffernan, aswell as Danny.

We have a fairly solid first team, no real depth except for midfield in Jedi, Carle, Valeri.
World cup, hurry up yeah?

FFC Mariner

Meggsi, Jedi tick

Holman and North?

Oh FFS Pim you idiot, you are going to get arse raped as it is, why make them a laughing stock too?

midfielder

Unlucky Spiranovic, Colosimo, Burns, Joel Griffiths, Bosnar, Ognenovski, Sterjokski.

Not sure that North is better than .... Ognenovski ... Spiranovic ... Colosimo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred