• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WC 2010 squad

FFC Mariner

Kisnorbo goneski

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/injury-set-to-end-kisnorbos-wcup-dream-20100323-qsbx.html

Archie gonski (like thats a bad thing)

23 man squad will have room for a few bolters - Heff perhaps?

scottmac

Suspended
serious14 said:
FFC Mariner said:

For the sake of us getting anywhere near the Round of 16, I sincerely hope not.

I would say Spiranovic would be in line before Heff as long as he starts getting some time at Urawa. Need more options at the back. As much as i hate to say it, Colostomy bag would be in for a shout too.

marinermick

scottmac said:
serious14 said:
FFC Mariner said:

Colostomy bag would be in for a shout too.

joe martson medal was a joke

was beaten constantly in set pieces and is as slow as a wet week

Jesus

Jesus
scottmac said:
serious14 said:
FFC Mariner said:

I would say Spiranovic would be in line before Heff as long as he starts getting some time at Urawa. Need more options at the back. As much as i hate to say it, Colostomy bag would be in for a shout too.

Is surely below milligan et al. Would need good form in korea. He is slow as shit, and got pawned by kruse/archie in semi

Spira needs game time or he isnt much of a chance

dibo

In our system, Spiranovic is a central defender. Fullbacks in a 4-2-3-1 have to be attacking. Heff can play there, but I'd rather see Jamieson in that spot.

scottmac

Suspended
Jesus said:
scottmac said:
serious14 said:
FFC Mariner said:

Is surely below milligan et al. Would need good form in korea. He is slow as shit, and got pawned by kruse/archie in semi

Spira needs game time or he isnt much of a chance

Yep, forgot about Milligan. He would definitley be infront of the 2 i mentioned.

dibo said:
In our system, Spiranovic is a central defender. Fullbacks in a 4-2-3-1 have to be attacking. Heff can play there, but I'd rather see Jamieson in that spot.

Aren't we talking about a replacement for Kisnobo?

Apologies, didn't see the Archie reference.

jarrad

Not happy about Kisnorbo, would much rather have seen him (ahead of Moore) alongside of Lucas.
Don't think Archie ever had a choice anyway thank god.

Do believe Heff will make the trip & am quite happy about it.
Pim made it clear that anyone that stops playing football after the A-league will not have a chance, credit Heff for making the switch to Hudders.

Really hope Ruka or Djite get to have a run in these couple of friendlies leading up to.
Do believe either could possibly be that-lone-striker that we so desperately need.

4-2-3-1 first 11 IMO

Schwarzer
Ratboy Lucas Moore Chippers
Grella/Jedi Culina/Valeri
Emerton Cahill Bresciano
Kewell

serious14

Scratchysquire said:
Schwarzer
Emerton Cahill Bresciano
Kewell

Move Bresc. to the right win, save Emerton for the second half.  Kewell to the left wing and Kennedy up front. Grella and Culina as the 2.

dibo

scottmac said:
dibo said:

Aren't we talking about a replacement for Kisnobo?

Sorry, had thought you were comparing Heff and Spiro:

scottmac said:
I would say Spiranovic would be in line before Heff as long as he starts getting some time at Urawa.

Carry on.

jarrad

serious14 said:
Scratchysquire said:
Schwarzer
Emerton Cahill Bresciano
Kewell

Move Bresc. to the right win, save Emerton for the second half.  Kewell to the left wing and Kennedy up front. Grella and Culina as the 2.

Oh please no Kennedy! Whenever we play him we play hoof-and-hope to the front man. With Kewell up front, can see a lot more 'sexy' football being played. Would even prefer Scott Macdonald to Kennedy.

FFC Mariner

How dare you criticise Pim's hit and hope.

Its all he has.

Anyway, hoof to Kennedy is better than hoof to that fat little short arse who never scores

pjennings

Scratchysquire said:
Oh please no Kennedy! Whenever we play him we play hoof-and-hope to the front man. With Kewell up front, can see a lot more 'sexy' football being played. Would even prefer Scott Macdonald to Kennedy.

I find it worse watching Mark 'Rory Delap' Milligan playing with Kennedy.

serious14

Scratchysquire said:
serious14 said:
Scratchysquire said:
Schwarzer
Emerton Cahill Bresciano
Kewell

Go watch the game against Uzbekistan from last April.  Fat Mac struggles for 60 minutes in a position he's clearly not suited to playing in.

Kennedy is subbed on, scores 3 minutes later.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred