• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Champions League, Round of 16

serious14

Bearinator said:
and also follow that up with a "yeah, but, but you have never seen west ham play live either, but your missus has, and your shit, man u rock, im their biggest fan eva"

and my reply of

"james, you fail, i dont fap over a team iv never seen, you do, get over it bitch"

Yes it has been a long morning

That time of the month dear??  (you were plenty happy to fap over them last weekend on wall-o-vision  ;) )

A bit sadface about Juve (read: Del Piero) though..... Chelsea are quite possibly one of the dirtiest, easiest to hate teams I've ever seen.

Redline

I Saw the UEFA scores on the ticker on Foxsports at a pub this morning and had to lol at some of the results...I missed the teams, but someone won 12-1 on aggregate, and someone else got through 11-0.

serious14

As I write this..... 70th minute in all games.

Barca 4, Lyon 2
Man U 2, Inter 0  (Vidic 4', Ronaldo 49'  ;D )
Roma 1, Arsenal 0  (can you say 'balanced tie' much??)
Porto 0, Atletico 0

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
WELL...I picked Man U to get 3, but 2 will do....couple of things about Inter that stood out during the game
#1- Walter Samuel is a grumpy looking f**cker ain't he ?
#2 - Bolatelli whinged and bitched about Ronaldo diving then went down like a ute hit wombat when johnno barely nicked him...GOOF...I can just imagine Alex from Manchester thinking "git that up ya Pretty Boy"

Upwards and onwards to a potential 6 or 7 trophies

UNITED, UNITED, UNITED, UNITED

fans-of-manchester-united-sporting-.jpg

serious14

Hehehe, you counting the Community Shield lad??  :p  Chant of the night with about 5 minutes to go - "Bye bye Mourinho, sit down Mourinho".  8)

Other scores:

Barcelona 5, Lyon 2 - 6-3 on aggregate
Porto 0, Atletico 0 - Porto through 2-2 on away goals
Roma 1, Arsenal 0 - 1-1, currently in extra time

P.S.  The quintuple lives!!!  ;D
P.P.S.  Messi's goal for Barca was pure and utter sex.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
serious14 said:
Hehehe, you counting the Community Shield lad??  :p  Chant of the night with about 5 minutes to go - "Bye bye Mourinho, sit down Mourinho".  8)

But of course I'm counting the Community Shield..a mug is a mug is a mug..

Just a thought can Sir Alex get double knighted ?... and that commentator (pft) if he said "like Ryan Giggs of old" one more time , I was gonna fly to Old Trafford and kick him in the microphone

serious14

Just loading up the stream now - I think Roma at home might be a bit too strong, that crowd is nuts.

P.S.  How many photographers can you cram behind the one goal??  Faaaaaaaaark.

serious14

Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
Just loading up the stream now - I think Roma at home might be a bit too strong, that crowd is nuts.
No ESPN Serious??

Disgraceful! :p

Alas lad, lack of Foxtel since moving into Level 5. 

Heh -  that second Roma penalty was pish.  And Nasri looks about 12 years old.

serious14

Heh - wow.  That's a miss of Beckham proportions by Tonnetto. 

Personally, if I was an Arsenal fan at that stadium right now, I'd be running for the airport. Or getting the knives ready, either way.  :p

Sym

so man u go through by about 2mm's
Inter should of gone through simply cause the play between ibra and stankovic was way rad.

I don't see Chelsea as a dirty team, i just see you as a typical whinging merch fan ;)
and Delp could only score from the spot against Us, not good enough.

Can't wait for the reply :)

serious14

Sym said:
so man u go through by about 2mm's
Inter should of gone through simply cause the play between ibra and stankovic was way rad.

I don't see Chelsea as a dirty team, i just see you as a typical whinging merch fan ;)
and Delp could only score from the spot against Us, not good enough.

2mm's??  You mean, 2 goals...... right??  Silly you for making such an error.  :p

And of course you don't see them as a dirty team.  They're your team, you'd never admit to it.  Same as I'd never admit to Man U..... ummmm...... someone neutral - what's something Man U do bad??

Sym

vds was well beaten, dang posts
might go to trafford with a ruler or something

I didn't see anything dirty at all by chelsea.
what are you referring to old mate ?

serious14

Sym said:
vds was well beaten, dang posts
might go to trafford with a ruler or something

I didn't see anything dirty at all by chelsea.
what are you referring to old mate ?

Ah, the post hittings.  Fair enough - Adriano's kick was well good.  Still, if Zlatan wasn't the biggest bottler of all time......

I'm just referring to Chelsea's general play.  Terry is nothing short of a c*nt, Essien is a dog (although that's needed in the DM role, but not to that level), and it seems every single tackle that Chelsea do is studs up, from behind, or involves a shirt pull.

Not to mention ANOTHER Lampard deflection - I swear he practices them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred