• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

trial games/results

marinermick

The Smart one said:
Hi Mick,

You will find that a player who was registered with a club in season 2008 will still be insured for any trial game so long as the club sanctions the game with the local association or federation, thats why its critical to have all pre season trial games endorsed in writing by the club and association, any player not registered in season 2008, well thats worth checking first.

aware of this

as you alluded to was actually speaking about those who did not play in 2008

Ted

The Smart one said:
Hi Mick,

You will find that a player who was registered with a club in season 2008 will still be insured for any trial game so long as the club sanctions the game with the local association or federation, thats why its critical to have all pre season trial games endorsed in writing by the club and association, any player not registered in season 2008, well thats worth checking first.

Have received our trial game running sheet and across the bottom is.

***  Only registered players who have paid in full will be allowed to play!  ***

Going by that you must be a current fully insured 09 player to play.

BAD BULLZ

I ve been playing trials against budgy at budgy for years now its been called off on some previous occasions aswell this year was due to rego issues but tbf for a club as big as budgy is they should have the organisational skills to either get it sorted or give more then 15mins notice that the match is off our coach was notified at about 8 15ish we were due at game 8 30 kick off 9am.
Piss poor form from budgy imho.

Kareem

Ourimbah vs Kincumber
1-0 55th min header
2 on the trot- real challenge this weekend vs Wyoming- love the smell of a derby (my 1st at Ourimbah)

W

Wilson

Kareem said:
Ourimbah vs Kincumber
1-0 55th min header
2 on the trot- real challenge this weekend vs Wyoming- love the smell of a derby (my 1st at Ourimbah)

You guys have been getting some great results...Well done!!

Redline

So I've been bumped from Woy WOy MAA8s to MAA6s...10.50 this saturday against Kariong at Mt Penang. Looking forward to it.

Ted

Looks like we will only have 10 for our game on Sunday if I can't borrow a few. Our goalie has work commitments and 2 of our players are still 'unfinancial' at present. Also had one player drop out completely.  :-\

BAD BULLZ

Badbullz are in action against berklyvale aa1s at vales point kick off 1130 PUMPED

Will be my first game against another aa1 team will be good to see how i compare and how the team goes apparently berkly won the comp last year.

is it sunday yet??

simmette

marinermick said:
8:30am game this sunday at narara valley high - ouch

the game is so early because some of the Gosford City boys will be playing in cricket semi's at 12 for Lisarow (Club Championship winners again) and need to be at the grounds about 11am

chief

we cant buy a trial game at th moment had one set up for sunday but the Southern ettalong pulled out to play a under 16 team i doubt we will get any trials at all this year 

dibo

uni's running an intra club gala day. my coach is heading off so as manager i'm running the show.

thinking of going old school and setting us up with a 3-2-2-3, and protesting if the ball is one of those new fangled laceless models.

marinermick

dibo said:
uni's running an intra club gala day. my coach is heading off so as manager i'm running the show.

thinking of going old school and setting us up with a 3-2-2-3, and protesting if the ball is one of those new fangled laceless models.

go like old school under sixes -  2-3-5 and make sure your two defenders do not leave from either corner of the 18-yard box

mariners4ever

marinermick said:

be careful mick, that oval is TERRIBLE, goalmouth ditches and not a great deal of good field areas without ditches/bumps. so better strap your ankles/knees 

Bear

mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:

be careful mick, that oval is TERRIBLE, goalmouth ditches and not a great deal of good field areas without ditches/bumps. so better strap your ankles/knees 

played there last week Harry, its not to bad tbh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred