• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

trial games/results

marinermick

Gossy WWA5 are playing at Springfield 4pm on Sunday. Don't know who against. T, do you know?

Happy days, we have a 9am game so I can sit on the sideline in the afternoon and sick beers. Bear, you in? Harker?

Bear

I am working afternoon, evening. Not happy to be missing the girls 1st game, but the bills must be payed.

I do have to pull up ok after our game 1st tho

marinermick

Bearinator said:
I am working afternoon, evening. Not happy to be missing the girls 1st game, but the bills must be payed.

I do have to pull up ok after our game 1st tho

bugger, i'll drink your share

T

marinermick said:
Gossy WWA5 are playing at Springfield 4pm on Sunday. Don't know who against. T, do you know?

Happy days, we have a 9am game so I can sit on the sideline in the afternoon and sick beers. Bear, you in? Harker?

East Gos WAA4s, was going to be there 5s, but they pulled out

BAD BULLZ

Budgy aa1 and aa2 did not show up cause budgy FAILS  :headbutt: So kanwal aa1s played kanwal aa2s .
aa1s 2    aa2s 1 :thumbup:

Part_Timer

warners bay canned our trial so another ressies vs first 5-1 to first grade... i scored a awsome own goal --fail

jaypee

Part_Timer said:
warners bay canned our trial so another ressies vs first 5-1 to first grade... i scored a awsome own goal --fail

was the best goal of the game IMO

T

Congrats to WAA5 2s who played against EG4s, was a good run even though we lost. Everyone played well, especially those who haven't played before. Thanx to Alicia for stepping in as Keeper :D

Alicia

T said:
Congrats to WAA5 2s who played against EG4s, was a good run even though we lost. Everyone played well, especially those who haven't played before. Thanx to Alicia for stepping in as Keeper :D

Thanks T, I am the worst keeper in the history of forever ..... EVER!!

Had a super time .... kinda, on the upside my new boots were ace.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred