• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The #superbowl thread

Wombat

Reading the posts from the 3 of you is weird.
Its like reading the diary of an ice freak................bizarre but interesting.

true believer

Last edited:

Big Al

Not at home for a few days but saw the score and my dad text me saying Rodgers was really good.
If playing Cowboys the winner will win NFC.

Just for Wombat. They have a hooker in rugby league, in NFL they have a tight end and you can play out of the shotgun if you want. Just to add to the intrigue.

Think the packers can take the cowboys.

Big Al

Let's go Packers

Falcons offence dominated the Seattle defence yesterday and Patriots handled there business after a sloppy start.

true believer

Loòking for forward to watching the replay . Àmericas team beaten by the team with australian colours . Very satisfied. On to atlanťa once again the heavy favourite

Last edited:

true believer

Let's go Packers

Falcons offence dominated the Seattle defence yesterday and Patriots handled there business after a sloppy start.

Seattle , "the dirtiest team in NFL " got themselves penalised out of the game .

The texans rattled the pats .brady on the deck twice and 2 interceptions .
Kansas or the steelers won't let brady live in the pocket .

Last edited:

Big Al

Loòking for forward to watching the replay . Àmericas team beaten by the team with australian colours . Very satisfied. On to atlanťa once again the heavy favourite
Saw bits during day
Turned on this morning and Packers up 14-3 then saw the TD to Bryant by Dak.
Then saw some news which showed the winning field goal
The saw last few minutes of 4th quarter on the replay

Saw Dak tie it up then the field goal shootout. First Packer field goal had a massive swerve mid way and looked like it might miss before straightening. Then Dak took them masterly for Rookie back up the field for reply.
The first game winner was hit sweet but nice timeout (saw that fail last year whe kicker missed but because of timeout it didn't count and got another go). The second game winner was hugging the post and somehow snuck in.
Looks like a great game, have taped another reply in the middle of the night so can watch the game.

Falcons Packers will be a shootout

Kansas City had a two point conversion to tie it up but got called for holding and then messed up the 2nd attempt.

Big Al

GB got to cocky and opened the door.
It was a good lesson.
Atlanta like to play fast . Rule 1 apply choke hold.
GB used to need a shootout, not sure if still the same but does suit Rodgers.

Not sure about the wide receivers near end said top two were injured, not sure if that was just for the end of the game.

true believer

Nelson didn't play but should be back
Against atĺanta . Adams got hurt i don"t know how bad .
Im more worried about burnet at saftey.

I like the chances of peppers and mathews
Getting a piece of ryan

Last edited:

Tassiemariner

What did we think of this morning's games? I was surprised at the ease with which the Falcons won, not so much about the Pats. They (and there "fans") annoy me, but they are the favourites for the big dance.

Big Al

What did we think of this morning's games? I was surprised at the ease with which the Falcons won, not so much about the Pats. They (and there "fans") annoy me, but they are the favourites for the big dance.
Was waiting to make sure TB had watched.

The Green Bay fumble was a big play as would have probably scored a touchdown and game stays close early and GB has some momentum. They just had no answer on defence for the Falcons so probably made no difference.

Both games very disappointing as a contest goes. These games are usually very good.

Tom Brady wasn't bad with a fully inflated ball either and doing it without the Gronk

Tassiemariner

I agree with the fumble as turning point in FC and in the AFC game, the called-back touchdown and subsequent goalline stand from the Pats was what cemented that game. Hope the superbowl can be a better game, it will certainly be offensive!

Wombat

Lol....you blokes are nuts.
Still I thank you for Lingerie football.....I used to leave in on the telly just to annoy the better half.
How come that rubbish is on again....dont blame me it must the 16yo. Apparently it's good sport......,lol.

Big Al

Im still bleeding . Atlsnta were a class above . I believe they"ll beat the pats
They sure were but Pats should be able to keep Mat Ryan off the field and the big game experience will certainly favour the Pats.

Here's hoping for a good game. Think Pats will be to experienced but would love Alanta to win its 1st and someone new win. Also this is the year of the title drought breakers

Big Al

I agree with the fumble as turning point in FC and in the AFC game, the called-back touchdown and subsequent goalline stand from the Pats was what cemented that game. Hope the superbowl can be a better game, it will certainly be offensive!
Yeah Steelers unlucky on Tom's fumble and really stuffed up the touchdown opportunities after that call overturned it and they were at the one yard line. Never looked like scoring on any of those plays

true believer

Brady will be got to by atlanta the same way denvor did . I was very confident against anyone in the series outside atlanta . I think sanu and jones will be to much for the pats

true believer

Go altanta i back them 19+
Im hoping the trump stuff gets to brady as well as the altanta line backers..
I back julio jones and muhammad sanu for mvp

I also be happy if someone shot shit lips donald as well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred