• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The #superbowl thread

Big Al

Saved by Richard Sherman's roughing the kicker but not. Massive call that cost bills OT at least

My niners are terrible so don't have to worry about picking them to win

Big Al

Yet the coach complains they are most penalised team.

Enjoying San Diego games been close every game

Wombat

in Australia no one follows NFL . except for a sad pack of dudes like me.
I follow green bay .so my side is almost always on fox or 7 mate
I record it in the bliss that no bastard is gunna tell me the score .
i come home and with the miracle of fast forward watch the game ,
in less than 2 hours .

every superbowl i gather with other nfl fools and watch "the friendless bowl"
named after scotty "friendless"
my 5 bucks on von miller added for one of the best days of the year .

cheers

go pack go

von-miller-denver-broncos-nfl-oyo-sportstoys-minifigures-14.jpg

Where is the sad sack emoji.....lol.

true believer

I saw the nose tackle from the ravens squat 725 LBS (328 KGS)
arnold Schwarzenegger could squat 600 LBS when we won the Mr Olympia 5 or 6 times .

Big Al

You see NFL redzone today. 3 great finishes in last 3 games.

Steelers Cowboys was a ripper
My Niners finally were competitive but not dumb enough to win, keeping high draft pick in tact.
And charges Dolphins went crazy with turnovers late

Just watched replay of Seahawks patriots and another good game coming down to final plays, with a good no call on pass interference

true believer

I had jury duty Monday . so I only saw to half time , at which point the titans had walked in 35 points on the cheese heads
I would have loved to seen dallas / steelers . I did pick NE to beat seattle got that wrong to

Big Al

Raiders a bit lucky on Tuesday in Mexico.

First half should have been a first half touchdown to Texans but ref said he stepped out which he didn't and could refer. Would have been a 50+yard TD and got screwed by bad ball spot late in 2nd half and then blew the 4th and 1

Did you see how many extra point kicks were missed on Sunday (Monday here). Something like 12 missed

true believer

Raiders a bit lucky on Tuesday in Mexico.

First half should have been a first half touchdown to Texans but ref said he stepped out which he didn't and could refer. Would have been a 50+yard TD and got screwed by bad ball spot late in 2nd half and then blew the 4th and 1

Did you see how many extra point kicks were missed on Sunday (Monday here). Something like 12 missed
i saw the 4th and 1 . i think brock oswiller is ordinary

Big Al

Missed this morning but saw Seahawks destroy the panthers.

My 49ers doing everything they need to, to keep a high pick. Saw on sportscentre they blocked a punt and returned it for what they thought was a TD. He made a snow angle in the end zone as a celebration.
But was called out of bounds at about the 5yrd line. Then got a 15yrd penalty for the celebration and then had to settle for a field goal.

I hate how strict the NFL has become, TD celebrations are the best part and so many hits are personal fouls now,
Rodger Goodell has taken the fun out of the league, a little surpressing of the black players me thinks. The NBA shits all over the NFL for that stuff

true believer

yeah . it made "come on man"
christ the colts offensive line is poor . if that doesn't change luck will have a very short career..
better sweet for the sea hawks i rate earl thomas as high as charles woodson
go pack go

edit - i think the TD and taunting penalties are real billy bunter shit form spoiled white boys

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred