• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The #superbowl thread

dibo

jinsuk_822_1330588262_085099_SSI_20120301153019.jpg

kevrenor

My daughter watched it in Hawaii on TV .. well she slept through most, and had not much idea of what was going on despite being with American hosts.

MagpieMariner

I watched the last 7 minutes (which seemed like 7 hours) and that is about as much as I can stomach. I know the basics of the game but I could never follow it. So boring.

Big Al

I enjoy the NFL but that was an average game. Defence dominated.

Pity Beyoncé didn't fall when she stumbled

Do enjoy a loosing tantrum as well. Especially from a cocky American

dibo

I don't mind American football, but for there to be four hours taken up by one hour of theoretical game time and approximately eleven minutes of actual "ball in play" action and the rest split between watching fat blokes standing around, ad breaks and a ridiculous half time show is just a bit crap.

FFC Mariner

160m global audience for Superbowl set against about 560m for the Chavs against Man United

That's a meaningless mid table game too!

true believer

I don't mind American football, but for there to be four hours taken up by one hour of theoretical game time and approximately eleven minutes of actual "ball in play" action and the rest split between watching fat blokes standing around, ad breaks and a ridiculous half time show is just a bit crap.

in Australia no one follows NFL . except for a sad pack of dudes like me.
I follow green bay .so my side is almost always on fox or 7 mate
I record it in the bliss that no bastard is gunna tell me the score .
i come home and with the miracle of fast forward watch the game ,
in less than 2 hours .

every superbowl i gather with other nfl fools and watch "the friendless bowl"
named after scotty "friendless"
my 5 bucks on von miller added for one of the best days of the year .

cheers

go pack go

von-miller-denver-broncos-nfl-oyo-sportstoys-minifigures-14.jpg

true believer

160m global audience for Superbowl set against about 560m for the Chavs against Man United

That's a meaningless mid table game too!

i didn't watch man U . i almost never watch any football outside a-league
my side QPR isn't in the premier league so i couldn't give a rats or cam newtons pants

download__6_.0.0.jpeg

Rowdy

The best thing about the NFL?

The Tunnel-Ball phenomena by Cheerleaders at half-time.
2016-02-11-17-09-16--1227851942_zpsreqvjukt.jpg

2016-02-11-17-09-22-1031196467_zpsckts9a86.jpg

images-23_zpsgarnrmvb.jpg

images-17_zpsk5uaryyh.jpg

true believer

I picked a perfect round in the nfl.
Expect for my team Green bay.

My ticket was worth 617 bucks
Oooooh the butt hurt.

The golden rule never bet on your own team

Online statistics

Members online