• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The #superbowl thread

Azza-Mataz

Not sure which teams you guys follow but im ready for the Pats v Ravens game.
Martellus Bennett and Tom Brady should steer them forward.

true believer

Not sure which teams you guys follow but im ready for the Pats v Ravens game.
Martellus Bennett and Tom Brady should steer them forward.

Im a cheese head through and through.
The ravens are the darkest of dark horses.
With no gronk or possibly danny amendola .
flacco could well pants the pats after they towelled the fins last week

Big Al

flogging the seahawks and sacking wilson 6 times ! what day .
its december and the snow is falling at lambeau .
Missed this morning but just watched Cowboys Giants 4th quarter

Think Cowboys will regret picking Dak over Romo. Now the big games are coming you need Romo especially for playoffs.
Very risky going with a rookie.

One bad game is ok but will be interesting

true believer

Missed this morning but just watched Cowboys Giants 4th quarter

Think Cowboys will regret picking Dak over Romo. Now the big games are coming you need Romo especially for playoffs.
Very risky going with a rookie.

One bad game is ok but will be interesting
went to the gym at half time . i thought dallas had them very surprised at the result.
the giants always scare me . they are another january team

Big Al

Crushing a despised rival and seattle choking . Ooh what a xmas day
Leave for Christmas lunch after watching Browns win their 1st game and 49ers move to 1st pick only to get a text Message saying they won as well. Can't even loose properly.

Think they said Packers are Sunday night football next week. Last game before the playoffs

Big Al

Where's the gloating guys

TB watched Washington go down 10 early but got back to 10-10 before Giants won the game and put your Packers into the playoffs without playing, then they gave Detroit a lesson. Aaron Rodgers playing really well and possible MVP.

Pats cruzing as well Azza

My 49ers almost had another shot at no1 pick. Browns had the ball 1st and goal with a minute to go against Steelers and fumbled instead of kicking a field goal. Then in overtime kicked a field goal then had Steelers 4th down and 2 and gave up a pass for 5yrds. Then Steelers hit them for a touchdown to win it.

Did you see Tiliq from Broncos rip Crabtrees chain deliberately and break it. What an arse move but why are they they allowed to wear it anyway.

Have you guys watched Ballers on Foxtel with the Rock as an explayer turned agent. Two seasons in. Good light entertainment and only 30min episodes and some good music to go with it. Mark Wahlberg is an executive producer. One of the main characters Ricky Jarrett is played by Denzell Washington's son

Last edited:

true believer

Where's the gloating guys

TB watched Washington go down 10 early but got back to 10-10 before Giants won the game and put your Packers into the playoffs without playing, then they gave Detroit a lesson. Aaron Rodgers playing really well and possible MVP.

no gloating . happy once the skins folded . but always wary of a january team like the giants

Pats cruzing as well Azza

My 49ers almost had another shot at no1 pick. Browns had the ball 1st and goal with a minute to go against Steelers and fumbled instead of kicking a field goal. Then in overtime kicked a field goal then had Steelers 4th down and 2 and gave up a pass for 5yrds. Then Steelers hit them for a touchdown to win it.

i thought your guys might roll the seahawks . i have no fear of them

Did you see Tiliq from Broncos rip Crabtrees chain deliberately and break it. What an arse move but why are they they allowed to wear it anyway.

didn't see it . had a mate crying about denver , but they were gone once carr broke his leg

Have you guys watched Ballers on Foxtel with the Rock as an explayer turned agent. Two seasons in. Good light entertainment and only 30min episodes and some good music to go with it. Mark Wahlberg is an executive producer. One of the main characters Ricky Jarrett is played by Denzell Washington's son

no , i'll try to find an episode

Wombat

How does an Aussie get interested in this sport?

Nothing wrong with it but it's not mainstream? TB I know you ain't a sheep....so why the interest in such a random sport?

true believer

Its a technically brilliant game .
Remember i played league all my life so
I always followed a contact sport .
NFL being the best .

Many years ago DON LANE did a show and explaned the game in league terms.
It got a following from that show . Indeed
Had the yanks got their finger out . It Could have been a monster .

So get some cheese

d6e8182bd3ea5d15c2e31daecee0b7cd.jpg

Last edited:

Big Al

Same Don Lane on ABC I think it was in the 80's and 90's. Also college basketball (from a basketball family so American sports sort of come hand in hand with it). Not a big baseball or ice hockey fan but will watch the playoffs. NBA has me 3 days a week now. But some times I love the NBL more. Depends how the Kings are going.

Used to watch with my Dad. Also had Madden computer game.

Like TB like the technical side of different plays.

It's certainly not for everyone and like any sport can be boring.

I'll literally watch almost any sport. My wife says it's a problem and I say you married me knowing this

Big Al

I did enjoy "Any Given Sunday" and Lingerie League is pretty good:thumbup:
You might like Ballers. It's about the players blowing their money, partying with girls and trying not to get sacked or being nobodies after sport. Very little football in it as they not allowed. It's about the off field stuff. Fancy cars, big boats and hot girls.

The Rock's side kick reminds me a lot of Charlie Ronkle in Californication. If you haven't seen Californication it's must see if you like watching a guy get with every girl and get away with it (most times). It's a real sex drugs and rock n roll series

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred