• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Reign of Mike Mulvey

style_cafe

I helped out in Bay 16 against Scum in Sully's finest hour.:(
Pete and Jimmy looked shell shocked and gutted and i think skulked off early. Eggy was still banging his chest, dreaming that we were still competative right until the f**king end.
For me that deserves alot of respect!!! I believe Eggy and the lads will still be in bay 16 making a noise but they simply dont want to be the leaders anymore.
These 3 boys are gold and deserve almost as much credit as some of the past players.

Mariner`s Hall of Fame Inductees? :popcorn:

Josho Howe

Agreed that without those 3 in the bay, it won't be the same and will take some getting used to. It's just l can think of only a couple of people who are willing to fill those roles. I just want the team to get its act together to force people into the bay to make some noise. Strong team = strong bay 16.

priorpeter

Agreed that without those 3 in the bay, it won't be the same and will take some getting used to. It's just l can think of only a couple of people who are willing to fill those roles. I just want the team to get its act together to force people into the bay to make some noise. Strong team = strong bay 16.
You’re up champ, I’ll drop the megaphone round for ya

Timmah

In short:

Hyundai A-League Head Coach: Mike Mulvey
Hyundai A-League Assistant Coach: Nick Montgomery
Hyundai A-League Assistant Coach: Ray Junna
Goalkeeping Coach: Matt Nash
Head of Performance: Andrew Young
Hyundai A-League Physiotherapist: David McGinness
Central Coast Mariners Academy Director: Ken Schembri
Team Manager: Jesse Canning
Kit Manager: Melissa Woods

Insertnamehere

In short:

Andrew Young has an excellent resume.

Ozhammer

In short:

Dream team imho, so very happy. :headbounce:

Luca Brasi

Impressed, this is no mediocre group. I like the practical/theoretical combination of the assistants and bringing Monty back into the fold, rebuilding the culture. Young is a leader in his field.
Re Matty Simon, I think he can do a job but its like getting back with your girlfriend after she has slept with one of your mates, just doesnt feel right anymore.

localpom

Impressed, this is no mediocre group. I like the practical/theoretical combination of the assistants and bringing Monty back into the fold, rebuilding the culture. Young is a leader in his field.
Re Matty Simon, I think he can do a job but its like getting back with your girlfriend after she has slept with one of your mates, just doesnt feel right anymore.
Once you have slept with her again though she will be forgiven. Will be the same with Matty.

Ozhammer

I was able to speak with MMM at length earlier in the week and found him to be totally honest and to the point, meaning that I had to keep some confidences and frustrate some folks on here.

I personally believe that he really gets what we want to be as a club and is determined to deliver the best team and club culture that he possibly can. Obviously this process is wrought with challenges but I for one will be right behind the team and the club for the coming season because MC has truly heard and acted on our pleas to return to what we once were.

I am not naive enough to think that the coming season will be all roses and chocolate but I truly believe that MMM can build something we can be proud of once more. I also believe that he is prepared to put the club first in what he does and his own interests second, which is all important.

Whilst the proof of the pudding will be in the eating, I for one do believe that better times are truly ahead of us.

COYY!

adz

Staff member
giphy.gif

Offsider

I was able to speak with MMM at length earlier in the week and found him to be totally honest and to the point, meaning that I had to keep some confidences and frustrate some folks on here.

I personally believe that he really gets what we want to be as a club and is determined to deliver the best team and club culture that he possibly can. Obviously this process is wrought with challenges but I for one will be right behind the team and the club for the coming season because MC has truly heard and acted on our pleas to return to what we once were.

I am not naive enough to think that the coming season will be all roses and chocolate but I truly believe that MMM can build something we can be proud of once more. I also believe that he is prepared to put the club first in what he does and his own interests second, which is all important.

Whilst the proof of the pudding will be in the eating, I for one do believe that better times are truly ahead of us.

COYY!

Can you not elaborate on mc’s acts of redemption ???

There are signs of improvement but also signs of the same old same old ???.

Gratis

Can you not elaborate on mc’s acts of redemption ???

There are signs of improvement but also signs of the same old same old ???.
That management team is a pretty solidly good sign.

Watching the ongoing signings will tell us a lot. So far we still have up to 10 spaces to fill - 8 more likely and some youth in that.
The signings and re-signings so far have been all about steel, experience, fire in the belly and culture. Happy with those signings for those reasons.
We have Baro, Golec, Wout and Hiariej - a fair bit of quality there.
So now we have some quality and grit in the team. Still not enough yet.
BUT - the last three new signings wouldn't have cost too much. I'm hoping that MMM is saving his coin for a few high quality players, striker and CAM ideally. Add those to the mix and some back ups at wings and wing backs and we have the potential for a pretty competitive side, balancing grit, ability and, as importantly, quality coaching.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred