• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

JoyfulPenguin

I heard today we lost Izzo over $5000 pay rise by Pissants. Apparently he was missing his mates.
Pretty piss weak by Izzo. I'm not sorry to see him go.
I would say that, that wouldn't be the only reason. He's still a young man and moving back to his home town would definitely been a major factor in his decision.

bikinigirl

I heard today we lost Izzo over $5000 pay rise by Pissants. Apparently he was missing his mates.
Pretty piss weak by Izzo. I'm not sorry to see him go.

. the number I heard was a bit more than that - but not significant in the scheme of things ... especially when you consider he was our first choice keeper

. personally i think the home-town thing is an excuse more than a reason

bikinigirl

I'd laugh my head off if Eugene ends up staying

. with the amount I have heard Izzo is likely to earn there should still be room for this to happen. what I hadn't realised until I read a linked article on here somewhere was that Eugene was a marquee for Adelaide - can they both fit within the cap? that is really a decision for Eugene

Wombat

Why were there so few scum fans at the game tonight? Its school holidays and its not like any of the older ones have jobs to worry about?
Maybe 300-400 which is easily the smallest amount of bogans we have seen at CCS.

FFC Mariner

Less that we took up there this year but then whilst we are disappointed about how we are going, they are toxic. They no longer have an active support group and todays match was a call to arms to try to start another one.

"9 years and you've won f**k all" - chant of the season

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

They no longer have an active support group a

Well from what I've been seeing is that any different to us?

Great noise from the stadium (some chants went around the entire stadium - was really amazing to see, after everything we've been through, that the fans were up for this one), but it saddens me to see how empty Bay 16 is these days.

Good to see that today's derby harked back to derbies of old. Don't blame Jets fans for being toxic - been a long 7 years for them. And this season it looked like turning around.

I actually hope they come decent next season. Would be great to see them a spot or 2 below us on the ladder (and us in the top 4), and keep some heat in the derbies.
And consistent failure from any team is just bad for the league.

Even if it is funny that our arch rivals may well get the spoon again.

Why were there so few scum fans at the game tonight? Its school holidays and its not like any of the older ones have jobs to worry about?

None of the Jets fans on Reddit or other social media circles I'm on seemed up for this one. They're just completely and utterly over it.

Big Al

They couldn't read the train timetable so the free tickets were a waste.

They probably excited to get the spoon in the hope that could help them get rid of jones

Also there overseas headed Hoole couldn't even run without tripping over the grass

LFCMariners

Less that we took up there this year but then whilst we are disappointed about how we are going, they are toxic. They no longer have an active support group and todays match was a call to arms to try to start another one.

"9 years and you've won f**k all" - chant of the season

Proud to say I got that one started this evening ;)

Jest made us look good, but (again) got the win where it counted. How fitting that the storm whipped up and the rain came down right on full-time...

They've got 3 and we've got 1 :piralaugh:

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

Just found out that Daniel McBreen is coach of the U16 Emerging Jets, while he does have ties to Newcastle and to FNNSW it's rather disappointing that we couldn't nab him.

MrCelery

Wooden%20Spoon%202016-17%201.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred